Vote Mick Wallace

I’m talking about the bitter prod that’s hanging Robinson.

1 Like

Just seeing his speech now, this is a big story. Go Mick!

1 Like

Mick gave a tour de force today and certainly went up a mile in my estimation. He is at least trying to make a difference in the Dail and asking tough questions. He really has the bit between the teeth at the moment.

1 Like

Wallace knows the score . Poacher turned gamekeeper

Hopefully the good people of Wexford recognise the good work that he has done and vote him back in the next election. I love the way he really gets on FG and Labours nerves. They must hate him and that cant be a bad thing. :smile:

I’ve always been a Mick Wallace fan.

Forza Torino.

@Mac will be seething.

Why would I be seething mate?

You’ve been bitching about Mick for years.

Have I? That’s a fair accusation for someone who’s only on the site about 3 months.

1 Like

@Nembo_Kid has fallen into the trap of bluffing again. A simple read of post #5 and #17 on this thread show he’s full of absolute horseshit as usual.

I’m here nearly two years, mate.

I gave him a dossier on posters when he joined

5 Likes

@Mac

Oh dear, @Mac has been hoisted by his own petard

3 Likes

They should call me The Postman, I always deliver.

1 Like

@Nembo_Kid forwarded that dossier to me then when i joined so much appreciation to you for providing such a comprehensive lowdown on other posters and their various ticks and vices.

1 Like

no worries

1 Like

My criticism has spurred them on obviously. Both have been on an upward trajectory since that post.

What thread was that quote from, pal? I’m 65% sure I rebuked him for it at the time and pledged my allegiance to Wallace and Ming.

You did mate. You said Mick put Shatter on his place and deserved credit for that.

1 Like