Vote Mick Wallace

Mick and Clare if there was a team award.

2 Likes

And we have Ming over there also. Iā€™d say we have an awful reputation.

1 Like

That corpulent TD, MacLochlann, from Donegal would round off the quartet superbly.
Thereā€™s no shortage of suspects eitherā€¦ā€¦

We donā€™t do ourselves any favours sometimes.

I canā€™t vouch for mickā€™s hygiene but heā€™s right on the money. Itā€™s bizarre that the US can sabotage European interests without even facing questions

1 Like

Fuck Mick and fuck Wexford.

2 Likes

Some achievement for Sean Kelly to be the biggest embarrassment of all our MEPs.

1 Like

I trust youā€™re counting Clare and Mick as Russian MEPs

1 Like

They both represent the constituency of Putinā€™s Pocket.

1 Like

Iā€™d say Clare does her best work inside a Russians trousers

The Browne lad from Tipperary surely has a BO problem

2 Likes

Its mental. That was an act of war. It genuinely was, but sure lads will pick holes in anything except for the obvious.

Didnā€™t Biden even admit to wanting to destroy the Nordstream. Suppose two birds and one stone comes to mind with the green party zealots.

Do you really believe that?

If Russia knew that you think they wouldnā€™t be making a massive song & dance about it?

Nordstream was collarteral damage in a bigger game plan for all concerned.

I do. It was an act of aggression.

I suspect Russia were seething but they are selling gas and oil to other markets at a cheaper price whilst still keeping their heads above water. They seem to have diversified quite well.

If it was the other way around and there was an inkling that Russia did that to an EU pipeline. It would be interesting to see the response.

And who did it?

Biden admitted to doing it above :point_up_2:

1.20 onwards.

Iā€™m sorry, what date is that from?

Biden says ā€œIf Russia invadesā€¦ā€

Is this from pre-February 24, 2022?

If so, how can he be admitting to having done something which happened in the future?

Why do you have to openly lie?

1 Like

Look mate, he said if Russia invades Ukraine - we will not let that gas pipeline go ahead.

Russia unfortunately did invade and the nordstream 2 pipeline was blown up. Iā€™d wonder were the Germans privy to that and did they approve of it. If they didnt, its fairly reckless carry on.

Iā€™m not sure if I can join the dots for you any further than that.

The pipeline was not let go ahead.

It never operated.

What evidence exists to say it was anybody else other than Russia that blew it up?

Seymour Hersh is not evidence. Seymour Hersh is a Russian propagandist who denies Assad gassed his own people.

I find it curious that you focus on the NordStream explosion and your baseless belief that America did it as ā€œan act of warā€ while you remain quiet about, you know, the actual war, the war started unprovoked by Europeā€™s 21st century Hitler, Vladimir Putin.

1 Like

Did you watch the video of Biden above, mate?