Walkers Leprechaun - Walking Contradiction

+1

His best known contribution in an Irish shirt was fouling Mark Overmars ffs

How do you know that? I love when guys make these mass psychological diagnoses, enthusiastically ignoring the obvious explanations for where a team went wrong.

so in your opinion we performed to our full potential in both games so far?

There were obvious mental lapses resulting in us conceding half the goals scored against us imo.

Roy Keane was wasted as a footballer, he’s the type of angsty person that should have went into music and joined (or formed) a band similar to Radiohead and been a figure of ridicule for a superstar like Liam Gallagher. Roy Keane will be known as a cunt and a person with a severe mental imbalance - that is his legacy.

My opinion is that these lapses can just as easily be explained as blunders made when technically superior players forced them to play the game at a higher pace, and in fact that this is a much more plausible argument given that there’s actually evidence to support it. More evidence than Keane’s self-serving bullshit and on-going delusion that he was a mental giant amongst a psychologically feeble people. As I said, if he’s got an argument that trumps the obvious explanations then let’s hear it. I’d say we’ll be waiting.

He was mocking the fans for singing songs and being patriotic. The fans were unbelievable, what fans would still be singing and getting behind their team at 4-0 down? Anyone who thinks Ireland are any good and can compete against the World and European Champions, Spain, is a deluded fool. We had players on the pitch tonight from West Brom reserves and Derby reserves FFS.

That is a big, big cop out. I don’t accept that it is more plausible an explanation for one second. Take some of the situations that led to goals on a case by case basis, are Given & Dunne not used to facing down world class strikers on a weekly basis?

Fucking simpletons, that’s who.

:clap:

You’re a fucking tool.

Take Keith Andrews(for the first goal i think it was). Dunne makes a tackle to win the ball and Andrews just looks on as Dunne trys to get to his feet. He is walking. Torres nips in picks it up and buries it. If that was Busquets etc. they’d have jumped over Dunne and fcuked that ball out of there in the blink of an eye.

Andrews doesnt event know to do this, he is cagey, slow in his reaction and eventually he is left watching Torres celebrate. Spain pick holes in teams of inferior ability. Our lads just arent at that level. If we were playing Estonia tonight, Richard Dunne would have got to his feet and been able to clear that. Against the Spains of this world you just dont have that opportunity. Its a different level, not just playing against a better side.

Im not a massive Irish football fan, i would rarely go to an International and i wouldnt be bothered if i didnt get to see them in most of their qualifying games but i respect the fans that do and the history with the side. They got very little to support in terms of footballing brilliance from this Irish side but they got the benefit of our qualification for a tournament for the first time in 10 years and they behaved in typical Irish fashion by having a party and supporting the side without any trouble. Whatever quibs people have with us losing, the fans were a credit to the country tonight and against Croatia.

Can you please explain to me in whatever fucked up logic it is you live by, why it is acceptable to cheer and celebrate your team getting an almighty beating, potentially their worst beating in history?

Betimberin explained it above better than i could. Read his post above, that is if you can read you tard.

Keane’s argument was the Irish fans deserve better than was served up to them last night.

The fact that they were still singing at 4-0 down would suggest that he’s right. It was always going to be difficult to get a result against Spain but the level of performance from the majority of the players last night wasn’t anywhere near what they’re capable of.

Unfortunately against a side like Spain I think it was just about all they were capable of, some due to miles on the clock, sone due to form and some just due to sheer ability.

Time to rip it up and dream it all over again. Clean sheets for all and go again.

Typical, Keane criticises our lack of ambition and the press over react beyond belief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhQBfMXYkok

Wasn’t Keane giving out not so long ago about fans in Old Trafford staying quiet eating the prawn sandwiches, now it seems if your too loud supporting your team you’re in the wrong too !

Why did we bring on a man with no club though?

We didn’t have to. We had 10 players who have clubs on the bench.

That was the fans not getting behind a team that were doing well.

Keane lost his right to an opinion 10years ago. Any person who listens or takes on board what he has to say about Irrland cannot consider themselves a supporter of this nation.