Watchyourtoes has broken Estebans fragile mind

I’d say 60%. Most people are sound.

I do my best

1 Like

About the same amount who’ve ever been North of Athlone

1 Like

The jibes about me watching ould widows come and go, they hurt deeply. My brand is tarnished. I’ve reported it and nothing has happened.

15 Likes

You’re only watching out for them, I know your heart is in a good place.

1 Like

my mind has gone lads. Ye’ve broken me.

I hope ye’re proud

1 Like

You should invest in a shoe stretcher. Great job.

1 Like

That would be me Ted.

Are there such thing as protestant travellers?

In a conversation the other day about my Celtic ancestry being mad for anal, a jibe was made by a prominent woke advocate who is currently posting here that “I didn’t lick it off the stones” which is 100% homophobic whatever way you want to dress it up.

Not to mention the misogyny displayed by members of the woke crew on the Home Grown Talent or Auld Birds you would shag thread. Disgusting.

Be well, old pal.

and there it is again

Didn’t one woke brigade member tar all members of a particular county team as sex offenders not too long ago? Was unable to back up that claim then

The worst thing you can do on this forum is say something bad about Neil Lennon’s managerial ability
@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy
Cc @Rocko ccc @Bandage

3 Likes

I got a ban here before for slagging @Bandage over the SPL or something equally trivial

4 Likes

You cannot break what was already broken

I got a few bitchy posts from @Rocko for being right on Lennon from day 1.

Sometimes being right is a curse, it ruins friendships, destroys atmosphere and leads to terse exchanges between once allies.

1 Like

You suffer for your art.

Wtf is going on?

Did someone let you into the chocolate factory last night? :thinking:

You’d wonder how @EstebanSexface survived growing up on the mean streets of Limerick city

Tell me about it. Lads here literally lost their mind just because I invented ivermectin.

1 Like