Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Seriously

1 Like

That’s the end of Waterford an d all their talent

What’s Pat Ryan like? Wasn’t he in with Kingston

Why so?

Very drill orientated, anti S&C, terrible with media, Short with players, blames players when things go wrong, very unhealthy looking, old school approach on many levels.

1 Like

I have no idea how this has happened

Does he holiday in Ardmore or something?

It’s mad.

Ok he won a County with Sars, but that’s no great boast these days and he was given a ready made team

Was he not the Cork players choice to take over last winter rather than Meyler? Was given much of the credit for how Cork played last year?

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Not sure tbh. All I know about that was it wasn’t Myler.
But he was a coach, and considering the way Cork clubs are coached and what they had been used to previously it would be no surprise if they thought he was good. Alot of their performances last year and this would have to go down to better conditioning and to the psychologist, in my opinion. Their hurling was still nowhere bear where it is now, although of course that may be partly progression too

True.

But massively different personality.

You’re a gas cunt of a man, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Or this

It’s a strange choice given Mattie Kenny was interviewed too. ( His Cuala commitments likely to last until next March may have been in the minds of the decision makers).

But surely he has something about him?

Ya but a history of success

Waterford wouldn’t pay the cost of the interpretor

4 Likes

Pat Ryan recommended to the Waterford county board for ratification

Big win for Clashmore over Dungarvan in the football last night AET 0-20 to 0-19.

Counihan called on De Burca in the second half and De Burca delivered :clap:

1 Like

This is a clusterfuck. Derek recommended Ryan to the CB. The players rowed in behind Ryan. CB acquiesces. Ryan then picks his two selectors Queally and Jockser O Connor. Word gets back to the players who inform Ryan that they don’t want Jockser. Ryan tells them to sling their hook.

1 Like