Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Id pick Hanley as he seems to be the type of man that could get the younger Galway brigade playing and seemingly enjoying their hurling. They look jaded this year. He seems a decent man. Not sure hed see them win AIs but theyre a stretch from that right now

Theyre redeveloping Walsh Park and paying the price of it.

1 Like

True. Not so unusual from that perspective.

Has to be Teege for Galway. He’s sick of listening to Landers

Teege & Dalo double act would be box office.

Sure he’s living in Waterford. It’s hardly any different than you being interested in Westmeath hurling. He is knowledgable on Waterford hurling to be fair.

I heard last week from a very unreliable source that Davy was gone and Dreary Derek was coming back in.

I paid no heed to it because you couldn’t believe the time of day from the lad who told me. Now that seems to have gathered a lot of momentum around here. :joy:

2 Likes

Give it John Mullane.

What experience would he have?

Coaching female hurlers

Why would @dodgy_keeper maintain he’d be a good choice?

I could give a misogynistic answer here but I’ll refrain

You’re a good man. Steve Austin would be proud.

He brought in EOS to change or improve things, it would seem retrograde to about turn and fire him. He seems to be on a downward trend. I don’t see them pulling together to challenge for an all Ireland. I’m not sure one more year for shefflin is the best way to start a rebuild.

Jesus how could you let Henry stay?

1 Like

Davy to Biffos, Johnny K to Galway

Maybe they want Henry to stay because MOD will be free in 2026?

not convinced MD is our messiah

A lovely soft soap interview with Davy from his mate Marty just after 8.30 on Radio One this morning.

Does anyone have a full breakdown of Davy’s record in Munster? @ChairmanDan ?