Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Thinly veiled „if he was a horse, he’d be shot”

Time for Ozzie to step up and lead the attack.

He’d have been ridden rough by a midget first

To be fair not many Waterford players have offered much since 2017.

Let’s hope he’s back to focus on his more illustrious club career next season.

1 Like

Dublin footballers, Ballygunnar. I suppose you admire the fucking Harlem Globetrotters as well?

Who’ll be be on the frees without him? Curran or Bennett?

Bennett I suppose is more certain of his place.

God you’d forget who even plays for Waterford in the forwards these days.
I hear they had Barron and Gleeson up there in a challenge game recently.

Dessie would probably be able to hit frees too.

I wouldn’t know much about basketball to be honest.

There’s very little not to like about Ballygunner in fairness.

Anymore about Dungarvan being fucked out of that competition for fielding a player awaiting test results?

Did the COVID officer get any comeuppance? His role in Waterford City makes his actions fairly fucking shameful.

It’s gone very quiet around that whole issue. The covid officer got a nice thank you in the captains acceptance speech too.

Has he resigned his role as a Quimby impersonator? Or am I misinformed in that?

I didn’t hear that.

Is there any evidence the covid officer actually knew he was awaiting test results before the match?

A quick glance of their Website results in no evidence of the Clubs Covid Officer info. Rather unusual.

Unless there is internal communication recorded somewhere I doubt there is any proof who knew what.

Maybe the only way to know who knew what is to ask the player. He had told someone in the club as in their own statement they said they misinterpreted the guidelines. Or words to that effect.

I am sure such a long drawn out investigation by the county board is getting to the root of the issue. We should have an update any month now.

1 Like

1 Like

Proper order

Not hurling.

1 Like

Definitely not cricket