Waterford

That’s a pity; it was a grand spot. Smallest counter I’ve ever seen in a bar

1 Like

Cleaboy bar after selling for half a million euro as well I see.

Uluru changed hands there a few week ago for a couple of million of reports are to be believed.
About 15 years back they were offered 8 to 10 million for it and turned it down.
There are apartments and business units with the Uluru.

1 Like

It’s a good location across from both hotel and hospital.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2023/0920/1406337-bill-kenneally/

Brendan used to be a conductor on the Kenneallys bus route from Knockboy to Ferrybank. I think he later became some kind of an accountant. He was an absolutely useless public representative. I think he set some kind of record for not speaking in the Dail. He took the seat from his father who was equally useless. A lot of the problems that Waterford City faces stems from repeatedly voting in useless cunts like these.

Comer group investing €12m into Waterford Airport. Up to the government to equal funding now.

Huzzah.
Do we get a bit of silverware for this?

1 Like

I was in the city last Sunday and there was a wonderful atmosphere around the place.

1 Like

Lads, where will i get a nice lunch or the best bowl of siup waterford has to offer? Thanks in advance
Cc @Fagan_ODowd @ChairmanDan @Thornhill @Fran

I like Geoffs for a casual lunch. Had a grand bowl of soup there the last time I was there.

2 Likes

Bit late now I know but Geoffs ( as Fagan said) would be good and also across the street from it the Kaz bar. Further down the town the Grannary does a nice lunch, or it used too anyway.

Ta lads. Geoffs wasnt open yet and the other fella loves his burritos so we went to the little place beside geoffs. I had the salad bowl which was excellent. Geoffs was open by the time we came out and i had a pang of regret about the soup but sometimes that’s how shit happens. Im in dungarvan now with the evening ahead of me.

The Moorings it is so

1 Like

Best chipper in Ireland is right next to the moorings there
Though I wouldn’t be mad about the moorings, I was in a lovely pub on the Abbeyside side of the river but fucked if I can remember, think it was on a corner :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Merry’s is a nice food pub. Its up behind The z oorings.

1 Like

I might chance it myself this evening. I have to go to Dungarvan for a funeral.

I got this glass from Merry’s, nice pub, nice beer

1 Like

Looks amazing there

2 Likes

Proper atlantic winter weather all day. Even when you can barely feel the rain it drenches you with a fine misty spray.