WC qualifiers 22 March

ill get this going,
first game up in less than 45 minutes at the Ramat Gan stadium in tel aviv as we entertain Portugal.
The game is taking place in the afternoon as sporting event cannot take place in israel on a Friday night by jewish law due to shabbat so we are stuck with this fucked up KO time.
I wont be in attendance as we had a game earlier ( a 1-2 reverse unfortunatly) and im well knackered now, so itll be a few drinks and some food in front of the TV.
israel are going into this game after 2 big wins over Luxembourg but were trashed at home by Russia, the Russians incientally are in Windsor Park tonight but i believe the game is in doubt due to snow.

Eli Gutmann said last night after training that the Israeli team will be defensive orientated, He is going with Rami Gershon (celtic) on the LHS, Dekel keinan ( mac haifa), Tal fucking ben fucking haim (qpr) in the middle and i think Eitan Tibi from Mac TA at the RHS.
In midfield Birbars Natcho from Rubin Kazan and Shiran Yeini ( Mac TA ) will play as defensive midfielders, baram kayal is dropped.
the attcking threat on the wing will be from Ern Zehavi ( Hap TA) and Hen Ezra ( Haifa)… up front im expecting Tomer Hemer ( RDS mallorca) to partner Eden Ben bassat ( toulouse)…
Thrawneens’s mate Dudu Aouate will probably be in goals.
Yosi Benayoun is also dropped
israel are up against it here and i really cant see beyond a Portugeese win to nil, if they they score early Israel will have to attack and personally i cant really see tal ben handling the Portugeese breaks with Ronaldo running at him.

Ronaldo caused some controvery yestrday with the PC brigade by posting a boring pic on FB of him on Tel Aviv beach with the caption “lovely day in Israel”… thousands of comments from the pro / anti whatever brigade followed, im not sure itll effect the result tho

0-1, Bruno Alves bullet header from a corner, 2 mins
Alves is a dangerous looking cunt

edit, kayal started and has just crocked Raul Meiriles

1-1 :clap:
Tomer Hemed equalises after very nice buildup play betweem Kayal and Maor Meilikkson

Kayal booked for launching an assault on ronaldo, portugal look rattled, israel playing well, 28 mins gone

2-1 Israel 40 mins :clap:

Eden Ben Bassat (toulouse) with a brilliant strike into the top corner after great play by Tomer Hemed and Melikkson.
Portugal are on the ropes here, Kayal and Natchko are well and truly fucking them up with the tackling and they dont look at all comfortable.
israel didnt expect this, Meilikkson is having a stormer and linking very well with Kayal

just switched on there

whats with all the whining by the portugese?

still 2-1 Israel 60mins
chances for both sides but i can see it been a long 30 mins for Israel
Kayal, Tibi and Natcho doing really well in the middle
Eliran Atar (Mac TA) on for Hemed now

FAO Thraw, id imagine the timewasting from Dudu Aoute will be something reminiscent of 2005 in Lansdowne Rd. if the game stays the way it is

Keep the updates coming mickee. :clap:

Rami Gershooooon

3-1 israel

Rocko, where is the Ireland smiley?

Postiga pulls one back after Ronaldp opens up the Israel defense

3-2 Israel - 72 mins

80 mins - Yossi Benayoun replaces Eden Ben Basat,

israel appear to have gone to some 6-3-1 formation

I wonder if Croatia and Serbia will be filthy tonight.

Israel update now please, mickee.

Fabio Coentrao- 93rd minute

final score 3-3

Israel go to Belfast next

anyone know if NI vs Russia is going ahead tonight?

3 3 in the finish Bando

That hun LarryDuff hasn’t been online in a while but i am just updating forum members who may be on their way to Windsor Park tonight that the game has been postponed, apparently re-fixed to 3pm tomorrow

Delighted to see the cunt concede three. Would love for Portugal and that prick Ronaldo not to qualify though so all in all, I’m happy with that result.

Norn Iron v Russia is off.

Playing tomorrow night instead

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 750905, member: 1408”]Norn Iron v Russia is off.

Playing tomorrow night instead[/quote]
Why

Snow, Boy.