Wedding Etiquette

@briantinnion or @TheUlteriorMotive could pull that off alright mate, but I don’t think you have the wherewithal and should stick with the safer option.

2 Likes

You sound like that miserable cunt Patrick Kavanagh now

1 Like

That’s your first mistake of the weekend

If your wan is bridesmaid you best be on your game son… It will be a huge mistake not to wear a tie here. A major fuck up.

And what time is the service?? Can’t be at 12…what kind of roaster cunt gets married before 2pm?

It shows how far standards have slipped in oireland that @Bandage is even comtimplating such a fashion crime and lack of class. I suppose that’s the way it’s gone

3 Likes

Probably a protestant

1 Like

“Life partner” :laughing:

2 Likes

A ridiculous amount of insecurity on display here from many posters.

2 Likes

You’d have to wonder what type he hangs around with alright if he’s even contemplating going to a wedding without a tie.
Maybe it’s a hipster wedding and this is his way of breaking it to the forum that he’s being coerced into wearing a dickie bow. He’s has the beard and I’m told he had previous on craft beers too :thinking:

1 Like

Incorrect. Beck’s ain’t craft beer.

There were a couple of lads without ties at my wedding. One fella turned up in a jumper and shirt but we kind of accepted that as that’s the type of fella he is. He wasn’t doing it as any kind of statement. It was a major upgrade from his normal apparel, and I doubt the chap has owned a tie since he was in school.
The other fella was trying to look like some suave hipster but actually looked like a bit of a dickhead (which he is). Stick on the tie for fucks sake @Bandage - if your lift partner’s friends already suspect that you’re a bit of a simpleton, this will confirm it for them

1 Like

Screaming bitches and their put on a tie talk.

It doesn’t matter a fuck what @Bandage wears once he puts a decent wedge in the card.
I couldn’t tell ye what anyone was wearing at my wedding, but I remember the cunts who gave little or nothing.

Wear whatever the fuck you like @Bandage, mate. Have a great day & enjoy the after party tomorrow.

1 Like

Word

That must be a wind up from the lads :joy:

Step down here, pal. You’re wrong. Show a modicum of respect and wear a tie, very easy decision, not even a decision, tbh. You fucking retard.

2 Likes

In all honesty, someone could turn up in a tracksuit and flip flops on your wedding day and you wouldn’t notice it
My father is the one thats always reminding me about the fella who wore the jumper but that’s just cos my father thinks your man is a typical Cork weirdo character. The other fella I do remember cos he’s a bit of a smarmy cunt

No excuse, sir. You present yourself as the occasion demands. Anything else is just classless.

1 Like

You classless cunt.

I know :smile: Cringe!

“Fuckbuddy”

Personal standards lads… You’re at nothing without them… It’s not about what others think, it’s about you being the best you that you can be 24/7.