Weekend Betting

3.05 Kempton

Oedipe ew

ahoy

Good man Mickee, great stuff, no surprises hereā€¦

well up after today so ive decided to throw fify quid on fiorentina to beat lazio at 2-1 tonite.
No particular reason other than im bored out and think Gilardinho for Fiorentina is a legend.
also anytime ive seen Lazio they have been poor, Fiorentina looked ok against Bayern in that shocker a few weeks ago so im relatively hopeful here.

i also think Montepellier , second in Ligue une at home to Rennes at 13-10 are a great price,
to be honest i do not know why they are 13-10, they are on a decent run and Rennes are not up to much, maybe they are beset by injuries or something so i have decided to stay away from punting on thatā€¦

anyway,
Forza Violaā€¦

montpellier 2 up at HTā€¦
i didnt back my own tip !!! :angry: :angry:

See U Bob currently 5/1 tomorrow with Powers. Wouldnā€™t advise a bet until he drifts slightly. Would want closer to 7/1.

hi mac,
earlier you stated to take the morning price which if 5-1 now will be the same in the morning.
do u expect a drift before the off?
i havent studied this race at all but i guess you are anticipating a drift at some stagesā€¦

I reckon he might drift before coming back in. Powers are the only ones pricing it up so far. I think someone might stick their neck out at push him to 6ā€™s and others might follow. If he goes further it wonā€™t be for long. Citizen Vic at even money is a joke of a price.

still a 5.8 shot on betfairā€¦

Won In The Dark gets the day off to a good start :pint:

thank mickee. Had a few ā‚¬ on the treble http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/apploud.gif

mccoy has only two rides at fontwell today. sway in very interesting in the national spirit hurdle. form on soft in france and highly tried. must have cost a bundle and gets loads of weight. ap could easilt have gone to leop for 4 or 5 rides.

will back herecomesthetruth if he continues to drift as he has a great record in small fields and on soft. would seem to be different gravy to rest of these on paper. granted he must put a disappointing effort last time out behind him but this is a much easier assignment.