Weekend Betting

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Micky that Kildare team are a lot of things but they are far from windy…hit very hard in the tackle…

Did the bottom two out of that. Think the Pats price was particularly generous given Dundalk’s week. Pats are two up at half time anyway.

Down let me down ( ah jesus ) last night by a couple of points so the treble was scuppered
i clattered in hard to the rovers and pats double reagrdless as there was high confidenece behind this,
the old certainties of under 2.5 goals and Rovers to win to nil game in also…

scumpot,
you are one pitiful bastard, 5/6 again !! will you ever learn and keep those acciumlators to 2-3 teams,
hopefully u followed my advice and cut ur losses with the cork-5 / rovers / pats.

as a future bet, ill be backing Maritimo to beat sporting fingal on thursday night in dalymount, maritimo are 3/2 upo so fingal need a goal,
they will push foward but gaps at the back will let them down.
double this with bnei yehuda TA to beat Rovers 1/0 or 2/0 or under 2.5 goals in the game.

great stuff-

think rovers are gradually getting better & will be scoring more per game as the season gos

:lol: :lol: every fookin week one team is letting me down…law of averages i have to nail it sooner or later…
already eyeing up Bolton 13/10 to beat fulham,Wolves to beat Stoke, QPR(4/6) and Norwich(4/5)to win at home on opening day of season