Weekend Betting

:lol: :lol:

So youā€™re suggesting Munster only play that way in the Heineken Cup Kev? Fooking hell thats retarded, even for you! A Munster hooker scores on average about once per season, taking Magners League and Heineken Cup into account. Thats about one try in every 30 odd games. Do some research before spouting this kind of tripe again like a good lad.

:clap: :clap:

to be honest i deserve another :clap: for not falling asleep during this awful game. Two great chances early on through Ireland and Carew but both were spurned. Ireland was shocking, really struggled to get on the ball and a complete passenger without it. He needs to get the finger out big time already. Carew looks finished. He looks like he is dragging a train these days. Beye has his first game in a long time finally earning some of the reputed 40k weekly wage on the field. He was as good as could be expected. Looks like it will be a struggle for Villa until Jan even with luke Young, Heskey, Albrighton and Gabby to come back in. Pretty interesting substitution though, Dunne got a whack early on and was replaced surprisingly by Ciaran Clark. Cuellar man of the match against Wolves must have been wondering what he had done to get demoted to fourth in the pecking order. Clark reminds me a little of Gareth Barry actually in that I think he may eventually be a midfielder. Very comfortable on the ball and two footed. Has a bit to go as a centre half, beaten in the air a little too often but a player with huge potential regardless. Chelsea were missing a few aswell and gave the impression they were happy with a point from a long way out. Anelka had a great chance to win it at the death but no team deserved to win.

:clap: :clap:

to be honest i deserve another :clap: for not falling asleep during this awful game. Two great chances early on through Ireland and Carew but both were spurned. Ireland was shocking, really struggled to get on the ball and a complete passenger without it. He needs to get the finger out big time already. Carew looks finished. He looks like he is dragging a train these days. Beye has his first game in a long time finally earning some of the reputed 40k weekly wage on the field. He was as good as could be expected. Looks like it will be a struggle for Villa until Jan even with luke Young, Heskey, Albrighton and Gabby to come back in. Pretty interesting substitution though, Dunne got a whack early on and was replaced surprisingly by Ciaran Clark. Cuellar man of the match against Wolves must have been wondering what he had done to get demoted to fourth in the pecking order. Clark reminds me a little of Gareth Barry actually in that I think he may eventually be a midfielder. Very comfortable on the ball and two footed. Has a bit to go as a centre half, beaten in the air a little too often but a player with huge potential regardless. Chelsea were missing a few aswell and gave the impression they were happy with a point from a long way out. Anelka had a great chance to win it at the death but no team deserved to win.