Weekend Betting

May aswell set up this now.

Anyway, Id dont really fancy anything too strongly after the international break. City 8/13 at Blackpool is a bit high should be 1/2 but the likes of tevez etc have been globetrotting this week so I will stay clear this weekend. Chelsea took short at 3/4 at Villa too, ever the optimist I’d be suprised if we dont grab a point with Chelsea’s injury problems.

But as a long term punt, Ive actually laid Chelsea on Betfair this evening to win the league. Pricewise I just think they are far too short at this stage of the season. I’m laying at 1.65. I think Villa despite not really settling down this season so far are capable of getting a result this weekend while the main challengers, Arsenal, City and Man Utd all have pretty handy games. Chelsea should still be favourites no doubt, Man Utd seem to have regressed again, Alex Song isnt good enough as a holding midfielder and the City captain apparently hates the game now. Yet there is scope in all these three to improve. I also feel the Chelsea squad is very light on cover this year, Benayoun out for six months is a blow while Alex, Terry and Lampard cant seem to shake off niggly injuries. Chelsea have had a handy run of games this season and even as a lay to back I think there is value there at present.

The relegation market is a great one, Pompey kind of fucked it last year but anyone could really go down and I got stung badly with Hull a couple of years back. Blackpool with the worst group of players in the EPL have City at the weekend are a tempting 1.7. Still think that price might rise a bit as I feel their good start could be maintained a bit longer. Wolves will be better when Hunt comes back and Fletcher is a good signing - you can lay them just short of evens at the moment. I think they are better than they were last season, the international break came at a good time having lost four on the bounce. Wigan are a flaky side but you would think they might just about scrape by. I’m on Newcastle, still think great value there at 5.8 as they wont be signing anyone in Jan. West Brom are playing well but you just know if they do survive it wont be by much (4.0).

In a thread on weekend betting, have you recommended any bet for the weekend ??

After stating that Arsenal, City and United have handy games, the following sentence is just fooking ridiculous.

Chelsea should still be favourites no doubt, Man Utd seem to have regressed again, Alex Song isnt good enough as a holding midfielder and the City captain apparently hates the game now.

Jaysis you are some mong.

You really are a tad simple.

You title a thread “Weekend betting” and proceed to inform us that you don’t fancy anything for the weekend but spout off shite that won’t be decided til March at the earliest.

Idiot

Yes I’m sorry to disappoint the hordes that follow my soccer tipping exploits especially after a very profitable midweek but there is no recommended bet this weekend…

Three for Newmarket tomorrow

Dream Ahead in the Dewhurst

Should have Saamid’s measure. If Frankel is good enough fair play to him but I have my doubts. Has to be becked @ 3/1

Await the Dawn Ch Stakes

Improving and unlike most competitors who’ve had lengthy campaigns, is primed for this

Admiral Barry in Cesarawitch

Nailed on for a big run

A/P bets also recommended asap

Clarenbrige to win Galway Chship 6/1 with Mulhollands. The Portumna factor has them massively overpriced but Port are not firing on all cylindars this year, JC espicially and Loughrea replay no gimme tomorrow. Clarenbridge are a tidy outfit this year, are sitting pretty and will fancy their chances no matter who they oppose in the final on Sunday week. Take the 6/1 before tomorrows replay.

Profound Beauty 16/1 E/W Melbourne Cup
Currently in quarantine for this, all reports are positive from the yard, the price will only contract from here so now is the time to invest with confidence.
Only out of top 2 once in last nine starts, PB has the right balance of class and pure grit to run a massive race in this for a stable who knows what it takes. Get on

I’ve put a tenner e/w (1,2,3) on Damien Varley to score the first try today @ 35/1.

is this league or union

what team?

The team is The Munster Stags, so which ever one they play.
I was only following advice.

deary, DEARY me

:lol:

If James Dunphy is -44 I’m afraid to count your figures. You’re lucky those Lucky 49’s tips you send by PM are keeping you above water.

I actually made money today by backing Frankel B)

I was advised that the Varley bet was good value

Not everyone you meet in the jacks in Clohessys is close to the camp

Ahooker scoring in Thomond is hardly ground breaking the way Munster play. Always a good bet.

A lad could do a lot worse than throwing a tennor on Cratloe and Crusheen to draw tomorrow at 8/1

The last time a Munster hooker scored in Thomond was December 2009. Don’t let the facts get in the way of a “good bet” though

in the HEC? Thats only 2 games ago if so.

That was Magners League Kev. Just stop posting before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Mac is really upset over my bet.

It was a HEC game he was betting on you tool, its HEC weekend Mac, didn’t you know? The Munster hooker is almost always the ball carrier at the back of a rolling maul and/or an off the top line out drive. I’m sure thats why, considering the way Toulon play, Runts mate gave him the tip. Flannery, Fogarty and Sheehan all have scored that way in recent years in HEC.

They are treated differently in Munster, and they play accordingly. Anyway, nobody was saying it was nailed on, it was 35/1 after all.

Keep up Mac.