Weekend Betting

Newcastle v Fulham under 2.5 goals - 4/5

Lot of eyes will be on Andy Carroll this weekend but I think Hangeland will have his measure. Newcastle’s best player Joey Barton is missing and will be a huge loss. Fulham fairly powder puff up front without Zamora.

Chelsea v Sunderland - under 2.5 goals - 5/4

A week of turmoil for the Blues with the departure of Ray Wilkins. How they will emerge from that huge setback is anyone guess. Essien and Lampard missing from the Chelsea midfield is perhaps more of a worry though and Drogba is suffering from malaria.

Opening Balance 110

recommendation - fuck it will go with the Chelsea one - 30 bucks at 5/4

:lol:

+1

Titan De Sarti 12.50, Berties Dream 1.20 and Long Run2.35 will all win at Cheltenham tomorrow. A treble should pay well.
The Greatwood on Sunday is tricky but Captain Chris should win prior to that. Solwith will hose home in the Morgiana, that’s the wkend banker.

I actually agree with your 3 selections at Cheltenham today Lazarus and will be doing a patent.

For what it’s worth Dancing Tornado could be massive price @ 40/1 if he has his jumping shoes on

I’m taking a cut of this one, fingers crossed, etc.

DLS look overpriced to beat Sars at the weekend, would have them at 4/6 at best myself

I’m going for
West Ham to beat Blackpool (10/11),
Southampton to beat Carlisle (11/8)
Man City to beat Birmingham (4/9)

Works out at about 11/2

Great shout DB.

Cheers Rock. Backed him @ 28s each way without Long Run. There’s always one cunt to beat you though

eh… your phone out of order- ive just checked my texts & cant see one from you :o

FOAD

i dragged you up from the gutter you ungrateful prick

+1,
i hope he chokes on his cab sav later that he buys with his ill gotten winnings

Villareal to win first corner tonight v Barcelone, 15/8

Leave the tips to The Dunph around here mate. :slight_smile:

its going that way. looks like I will have to sign up to his steepledowns column

closing balance 80 - ncc is probably catching up at this stage.