Weekend Betting

The thread is called weekend betting.

Common sense should have told you what bet I was referring to.

I am basing it on something i read on Cork GAA in the Examiner…

game set & match

You said bet of the year, thus it made me ask. Anyway, it was the nature of your response that needed addressing. Now go fuck yourself. :stuck_out_tongue:

TASE in “stating the obvious” shocker !!

Well he is expected to be out at least.

Im looking at the Stuttgard V Freiburg game tomorrow. Freiburg are 5/1 to win the game even though they lie 6th in the table and Stuttgard are second from bottom and Freiburg look in better form. Any reason why I shouldnt get stuck into that price?

Ive gone with this accum for tomorrows games.

1 Arsenal v Huddersfield (Backing Arsenal @ 1.12)
2 Notts Co v Man City (Backing Man City @ 1.4)
3 Osasuna v Real Madrid (Backing Real Madrid @ 1.32)
4 Bordeaux v Nice (Backing Bordeaux @ 1.63)
5 Santander v Valencia (Backing Valencia @ 2.18)
6 Napoli v Sampdoria (Backing Napoli @ 1.55)
7 Stuttgart v Freiburg (Backing Freiburg @ 5.96)

Madness…

Explain?
For the sake of a fiver I thought it was ok.

Bluntly, soccer accums are for mugs. But best of luck with it regardless.

how did this one wok out runt?
both the Tel Aviv clubs won, hapoel had a rather pedestrian 2-1 win at home to maccabi netanya ( ben sahar scoring again) to go back on top.
Maccabi also won 1-0 away at petch tikwa thanks to an OG
big game here tonite is Beitar jerusalim at home to maccabi haifa in the Tedi stadium.
Maccabi need a win to go back on top, Beitar now under the management of ex Haifa supremo Roni Levi are languising in the bottom six.
The appointment of Levi was seen as a daglish type appointment to try to wake this huge club from a pathethic last few seasons.
its a horrible day in jerusalim but i think ill venture out with my prospective Spharadim inlaws to this game tonight. ill be stuck in with the Beitar hoolies tonight but i am confident of a Haifa victory.
they should be trading around 11-8 to maybe 11-10 and illl have a few quid on that

Hope none of ye have Ladbrokes shares !!!

Lommel and Kilmarnock drew. The Kilmarnock match was the first game on too so didn’t even get a bit excitment out of it.

Ah lovely!!

Agreed.

The three outcomes make it much more difficult than NFL, GAA or Rugby accums.

As opposed to how many outcomes in GAA and rogbee matches ?

Which are much less likely than draws in soccer.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :pint: