Weekend Betting

Ireland A are 6/5 to beat Scotland A tonight, with the main squad struggling with injuries I expect a big performance from the A’s tonight with lads trying to put their hand up for selection…Think at 6/5 is a bit of value

:rolleyes:

Any sports betting tips?

:frowning:

Clarkey, that wasn’t very nice.
Apologise to Puke.

Puke i think i heard today that Scotland never lost a game in that pitch. They have a decent side as well, would stay away from it myself.

Maybe Meath at 2/1 might be worth a flutter too, considering they have a new manager, and hammered Dublin in the last meeting.

O’Loughlin Gaels the bet of 2011 so far

Swansea at home to Leyton Orient. Swansea have an excellent home record, have scored a lot (19 for 5 against) there and are in form against a lower league side with a poor away record.
Swansea -1 is 6/5.
I’ve doubled that with Birmingham at home against an out of form Coventry 5/6

10 euro returns 40.

Smash it!

I’ve also had a cut at birmingham -1 @9-5

Putting my extensive knowledge of world football to good use I have done an accum of the following:

Lommel, Barca, Alkmaar, Kilmarnock, Hapoel Tel Aviv, Maccabi Tel Aviv and Lille.

Pays about 10/1

Cheers mate. Laid the shit out of these horrible tips.

Made a packet :pint: :pint:

Thanks again

Not a great tipping thread this week.

Actually betting talk in general has eased, are people feeling the pinch that much?

FFS.

What bet? The game against Oulart? i would think 6/5 is about right, and wouldn’t take it myself.

I think i will have a cut off Dr Crokes to beat Nemo tomorrow at 5/4…

No , their Junior ‘C’s’ against Carrickshock. FFS

Well it could be to win the All-Ireland you fucking muppet!

Dunph, what are you basing your Crokes bet on? I have some info on this game, but would like to know what you are thinking first.

Retract that this instant

I wouldn’t touch that Crokes bet. Their midfield of Buckley and O’Donovan at the moment is shaky and up against a good Nemo outfit and also Gooch got a slap in d jaw possibly fracturing it I believe.

Buckley is looking like he’s out, Gooch has struggled against Brian O’ Reagan in the past, Crokes backs wouldn’t be as good as Nemo’s and Barry O’ Driscoll is back for Nemo. On top of that i have rarely seen Nemo as up for a game and there is a massive buzz around Turners Cross. I expect them to take it by at least 3.

If you are going to give be prepared to take it.

I’d heard Buckley had some injury, didn’t realise he was out. I’d expect Nemo to take it too. They have more strength and depth with the likes of Masters named in the subs.