Weekend Betting

Antrim [+6] against Kerry must be good value. Kerry have come nowhere near covering the handicap against Longford and Sligo.
6 points is a lot in football when you are playing shite.

Why are Clare such heavy favourites against Wexford?

Bookies cant price up GAA correctly if you ask me.

Waterford at 11/4, surely the stand out bet.

What are the Wexford/Clare odds, cd?

kildare (-4) to beat wicklow @ evs. galway (-4) to be waterford (10/11), bohs to beat Rovers 4/5 and Waterford united (-1) to beat Limerick 6/4…:thumbsup:

I would have expected Clare to maybe be just slight favourites…
Something like…
Clare 5/6 Wexford 6/5

Actual Odds:
Clare are 4/7 Wexford are 13/8

If Wexford are any bit sharp and motivated they will beat Clare…

Wexford are as demotivated as Clare by all accounts though, Pukey.

are they, have they been training since the limerick defeat?..God only knows what team clare will put out for this…

Excellent, a good old fashioned contest of who doesn’t want it least.

Kildare should beat Wicklow but i’m not sure if they’ll cover the spread. Wicklow are plucky and have been written off all year. Ignore at your peril.

I took Wicklow +4 in my “for shits and giggles” accumalator.

Heard on the wireless the other night that wicklow have used the same 15 players for the past 3 weeks and didn’t use any subs in those games(don’t know if it is 100% acccurate) so fatigue could well be a factor for them

Yeah that’s right. I imagine those lads aren’t doing much training.

I heard that Clare are not playing any of their U-21s. Any truth in that Pukey?

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]Yeah that’s right. I imagine those lads aren’t doing much training.

I heard that Clare are not playing any of their U-21s. Any truth in that Pukey?[/QUOTE]

There are rumours going around alright, Colin Ryan is the only one of the 21’s that started the two games so far, while Conlon and morey wouldn’t be far off the team, the rest of the 21 haven’t been getting a look in…Would hope that they don’t play to be honest, give them every chance to win wednesday

Might keep my money in my pocket this weekend. Nothing really stands out, i couldn’t predict anything with any level of confidence.

They trained on Tuesday and last night - nothing the week before apparently. They spent a week whingeing about the system, and I agree that it’s without any logic, but it was ratified at Congress and they should have got on with it.

TBH if Clare/Wexford/Offaly can’t beat Antrim them they deserve to be relegated

Very true

In fairness Kev your opinion on GAA doesn’t really matter seeing as you come from a county that is only still being represented in one code.

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“The Runt”]In fairness Kev your opinion on GAA doesn’t really matter seeing as you come from a county that is only still being represented in one code.

:p[/QUOTE]

Rugby & what?