Weekend punts

I will be posting more and more in these sort of threads from here on in. To get the ball rolling this weekend i will be backing the draw between Man Utd and Birmingham at a whopping 7.4 (13/2) on Betfair…

:clap:

Tricast for the Leopordstown should pay, 1 HF, 2 Solwith, 3 VdV :cool:

Is that price net of their 5% commission?

Seems a good bet though Scott Dann being out for the rest of the season has weakened them at the back big time.

Chicago Bears to beat the scum @ 6/4. Great price imo

You pay 5%?

Pfffffffffftttttttttt

+1 Rodgers has really struggled against them in the past, last 5 games (5 TDs/ 4 Picks). He won’t get the same soft ride that he got from the Falcons D. Cutler is liable to shit himself too though, so unders @ 43.0 is tempting, Soldier field is in shit and there’s wind & snow flurries forecast for the weekend. Last 7 games between these 2 have failed to get over that mark.

think i’ll lay liverpool for the third match in a row. Was just above even money last night.

Keep meaning to do that. Might as well make some money from them being shi’it.

I can see Manchester United beating Birmingham by a few goals. Watched a good piece of the ‘second city’ derby last week and Ridgewell at left centre back is a disaster waiting to happen. Nani cutting in, Berbatov and even that fat, useless cunt Rooney should be able to expose him.

Unders is a good one there.

If United dont win by at least 4 id be shocked. Ben “Calamity” Foster in goals for Birmingham as well. My faith was gone in Foster in the 4.3 derby win last season.

some fella had left a leinster ulster double up at 1/3 there now on betfair which i’ve taken. Ulster are at least 1/10 for tomorrow. The same price is still available on a leinster munster double even tho munster are as short as 2/9. Not sure if i’m missing something or if its someone elses stupidity.

Sunderland life after Bent 2/1 at Blackpool seems decent at first glance.

Stoke are an even better price 14/5. Took the safe option and laid Fulham. 100 to win 80. Can’t see a better price than that this weekend.

On the evidence of last weekend I think Dzeko could be an Asprilla type season. Dont get me wrong he is a very good player but dropping Silva makes no sense. De Jong was having to play the role of three players due to Toure’s laziness and Barry’s ineptitude. They were very open. Lescott looks a pub player behind them and both full backs can be got at defensively. Great going forward alright but I think they are worth watching pricewise at the weekend. Don’t think Makouns permit has come through yet so Petrov is likely to be exposed again in midfield. Might have a pop on the over 2.5s in that game.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/peter_king/01/21/conference-championships/index.html

Am tempted by a double of Arsenal -2 V Wigan am=nd Man Utd -1 V Birmingham. Works out just over 3/1. Would have more confidence in Arsenal than Utd but those odds are very attractive.

got 6/4 for United -2 earlier and had a decent cut off it, also did a treble of that, masrerminded & grandouet

Pity you can’t lay handicaps on Betfair as if you could i would lay that till my socks fell off…

Man city -1 @ 16/5 on PP is excellent odds imo. Bent or no Bent, Villa are shockingly bad and City will win at a canter

Forgot to lay Liverpool cos I emptied out on the 1/3 shot. By far the easiest money I have ever won. Ridiculous and I would hope some poor fella just forgot to change the price after Leinster won.