Weird News Stories

That story is about ten years old.
There was a rumour that one of them was living in Mallow (it’s a largish town in the south of Ireland)

31 cops!

Holy shit. Imagine how self centred that baby is.

What an age we live in

There’s a right good joke in there somewhere involving @Mac & @Bandage.
I’m just not good enough to create it though.

4 Likes

Here’s a historic belter of a story.

As good as any place for this - happened to meet this young fella this morning after he was on Today FM. I love the way the Indo segway the Rugby slant into the headline as if it has some meaning. Some fetching young lady replied and he was off on his merry way to show her a good time.

@Mac, you trying to get into next year’s oxford dictionary new words?

That’s a lovely picture you got with him @Mac

Isnt that pretty much the story upon which the movie Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates? The boys posted an ad up on Craigslist looking for dates for the wedding.

Off to the weirdo news stories thread with that drivel.

:confused:

Is anyone really surprised by this?

The first reply nailed it for me

Having considered the gaunt, dark eyed peasants, poverty and failed political regime, I doubt the North Koreans will be interested.

3 Likes

:grinning: boom.

:astonished:

According to Amy, while they were in the shop in Wythenshawe, Manchester, they met a neighbour, who came over to look at the baby.
The neighbour then saw one of her work colleagues, who was with her husband. She told her colleague to “have a look at this lovely baby”.
The paper reports that the colleague’s husband then ran over and punched Elsie Rose in the face.
“My daughter was screaming, thinking he had killed the baby,” Amy is quoted as saying.
We all heard the punch land on my little baby. We didn’t react at first as we were just so shocked. Then I just screamed.
It’s reported that the man apologised, saying he thought the baby was a doll.

Is it wrong that I laughed?

1 Like

This is gas, particularly the video of the police running after the medical cart.