Weird News Stories

Great to post something local on this noble thread.

1 Like

Hmmmph.

Be more in the gardai 's line to be asking why these lads are being forced to drive 30T artics for over 20 hours trying to make it pay.

Well, it’s not the cops problem but it’s dangerous nonetheless.

… Exaaactly…

Most of them are paid by the gallon for the milk they collect and it can be as little as 2 cent a gallon.
Not right but just letting you know

Paid by the litre in this part of the EU. 2c a gallon would be 0.5c a litre. That’s outrageous.

What would one of those bulk lorries carry?

C 28,000 L I think.

Much more dangerous than regular haulage because of the moving liquid.

God almighty can this be right?

Ah yeah. Look at the figures. If 28000 litres is correct, the lads will make hay during the summer but anything up to 80% of farmers won’t bother milking during the Winter.

Tough going to make a bob so considering the responsibility of shunting them yokes up boreens night and day

1 Like

Plus they’re all self employed. So insurance, diesel and all the other running costs have to be covered before a crust of bread is put on the table

Impossible to make a living in that game , Sumner different obviously but this time of the year naught,same in my game, first work in 3 weeks coming up,but tide always turns

Fcuk me that’s verging on the unbelievableif he’s guilty castration would be too easy

What a dick move.

A right cock up

He looks like the type of prick who is always cock sure of himself

And people give out about some of the estates built here. Jesus that’s grotesque.