Weird News Stories

https://twitter.com/thejournal_ie/status/1669097853304594433?t=9h54GbVTO1tipuBCu_6dcg&s=19

1 Like

Even Germans are afraid of the cats…

The Bengali is a bit leopard like alright.

Ive 2 panters at home, im not exaggerating they are big cunts, belong in a zoo. Why would i exaggerat we have dome dangerous wild animals in this country :rofl:

Well, instead of a guard dog, they’ve got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son… that’s a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really

1 Like

This section couldn’t be any more Irish if it tried to be. Pure tweeness, so it is.

A spokesman for the ISPCA in Wicklow, TJ, said a call had come in on Monday, July 24, about the animal.

“We don’t know how we’d catch it because we’d have to pinpoint where it would be. According to the person who rang in, it was a vicious cat.”

TJ said that a cat can go feral if it has been left to fend for itself, “but maybe it wasn’t the friendliest cat to start out with either”.

As regards the Bengal breed, TJ said he had one at the centre in the past and it was “a lovely cat, very clever”, however, “they would be bigger than your ordinary, domestic cat and could weight up to 10kg, whereas your domestic cat would be only half that.”

TJ said that staff at the ISPCA wouldn’t be qualified to use tranquilisers to catch it and the alternative is for someone qualified to trap it.

3 Likes

Let’s hope the CCTV and plate recognition software was working.

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2023/0801/1397547-sun-bear/

That’s a bloke.

Something like this going on.

It’s a very small bloke if so.

He’s Chinese pal.

:flushed::flushed::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

He has the stance of a junior B maor uisce.

I actually think that is a bear. Probably genetically modified, but a bear nontheless.

1 Like

There’s a clip going around where you can see the tongue sticking out after a few seconds. Its definitely not a human tongue anyway

Fucking eejit. He’s not wagging his tail or sniffing other dogs arses.

1 Like