Weird things you half believe in

The only link that has any evidence from research is bipolar symptoms get worse during full moon.

I believe in a thing called love

Hasnā€™t been proven one way or another but thereā€™s definitely more activity when itā€™s brighter at night time. Could just be a function of that.

I believe in America

Thereā€™s a couple of lads our way that are supposedly driven demented by the full moon.

I believe in Christmas

1 Like

Itā€™s definitely a thing. I tend to get dolally of a full moon.

1 Like

Itā€™s bugging me now where I read that. Was it a Bill Bryson book?

I believe I can

I believe children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way

Going off on a tangent now but not sure was it Bryson or that sleep fella who said that when the clocks go forward an hour, that hour of sleep lost results in a huge increase in car accidents the next day.

2 Likes

Which is precisely the reason I wont dabble in it. After I got sick a friend of the wife wanted her to go see a psychic. It was one of the very few times I put the foot down. It is what it is.

3 Likes

Historically it was almost certainly the case. The extra light probably even affected sleep. Since the advent of electricity, street lighting etc though Iā€™m sure the impact is less.

Iā€™ve not read that book I donā€™t think so not there for me.

The moon can exert enough pull to rise a tide. Iā€™ve no doubt it can affect human behaviour.

When your 70% water it must have an effect. I fully believe the moon has an effect on people. Sure the term lunacy comes from the moon.

Another reason why Tipp canā€™t do back to back

1 Like