Weird things you half believe in

I have a bizarre sense that there are faeries living up around alderley edge/nether alderley.
I met the farmer who farms 500 acres up there and asked him had he ever seen anything odd or unexplainable. He looked at me like I was mad, and said no.

10 Likes

An actual admission that you were away with the fairies…

1 Like

Ask Eddie Lenihan to see do they go over on their holidays

I get an odd feeling up there of an evening going home when it’s quiet. I googled to see were there any ley lines. There weren’t.

1 Like

I knew it.

Thereby confirming your suspicions

1 Like

And ours, but it’s not as if we needed confirmation

Lunacy.

I’m convinced people are affected by the cycle of the moon.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be going up around there at the weekend if I was you…

I think that’s a thing too. Is there any logic to it?

Zero evidence for it

FAO Flatty

You could be onto something……

In the great days of the British Empire, a new commanding officer was sent to a South African bush outpost to relieve the retiring colonel.
After welcoming his replacement and indulging the usual courtesies (gin and tonic, cucumber sandwiches etc.) that protocol decrees, the retiring colonel said, “You must meet my Adjutant, Captain Smithers. He is my right-hand man and is really the strength of this command. His talents are simply boundless.” Smithers was summoned and introduced to the new CO, who was surprised to meet a hunch-backed, one-eyed, toothless, hairless, scabbed and pock-marked specimen of humanity, a particularly unattractive man less than one metre tall.
“Smithers, old man, tell your new CO about yourself.”
''Well, sir, I graduated with honours from Sandhurst, joined the regiment and won the Military Cross and Bar after three expeditions behind enemy lines. I have represented Great Britain in equestrian events and won a Silver Medal in the middleweight boxing division of the Olympics. I have researched the history of…"

At that point, the colonel interrupted, "Yes, yes, never mind that Smithers. he can find all that in your file. Tell him about the day you told the witch doctor to fuck off………

1 Like

Knock this shit off @anon67715551 . When you’re copying and pasting your own jokes you know you’ve gone too far

I’m suitably admonished. I don’t give a rat’s arse what you think either. Now!!!

Definitely has an affect on people.

They have recorded increases in crime at full moon times. One theory is that it’s just the result of more people out at night time because it’s brighter.

Im afraid of my shit of stuff like wiji boards or going to see a psychic . Dont believe in messing in that kind of shite

There’s a psychic a customer of mine and he’s unrale altogether.
About 4 years ago my father went into cardiac arrest and with the help of the good guys on 911 I performed CPR on him until the ambulance arrived. The longest 16.45 mins of my life. Dad is still hail and hearty after 2 stints and 6 weeks in ICU.
It was a terrible experience and I always felt afterwards that there was somebody or presence there with me keeping me going to help Dad. I thought a lot about it and settled that it was my Grandmother, Dad’s mum.
One day that my psychic pal was in we got talking about Dad and his progress/recovery and I mentioned this presence to him and that I thought it was my Grandmother, “tell her I said thanks” I said jokingly. The psychic turned to me and said she is very grateful to you (me) but it was a man that was with you. You and your Dad share his name. This man would be my grandfather who died while Dad was very young.

5 Likes

I’ve heard that postulated as well but I think it’s bullshit. Who stays out more because the moon is brighter? I think there’s more to it than that. Why wouldn’t the moon have an effect on people it has a massive effect on the planet.