Well done sheamus!

WELL DONE SHEAMUS!!:clap:

huh?

I hope Dunph doesn’t log in to see this!

[quote=“Watchyourtoes”]I hope Dunph doesn’t log in to see this!
http://globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/picard_ashamed.jpg[/quote]

Dunph was warned this would happen. He should have just watched it last night.

Quality avatar Shan:thumbsup:

[quote=“Watchyourtoes”]I hope Dunph doesn’t log in to see this!
http://globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/picard_ashamed.jpg[/quote]

i hope he does!!

Think everyone should change them to Sheamus for the day. :clap:

Some Sheamus stats

http://www.sosofficial.com/stats.shtml

Your sir are an imbecile.

That is all.

[quote=“The Dunph”]Your sir are an imbecile.

That is all.[/quote]

Noddy is an alright sort.

To think Dunph that the Sheamus/Cena match started at 2am, Was over by half 2. To miss out on history.

[quote=“Captainshan”]Noddy is an alright sort.

To think Dunph that the Sheamus/Cena match started at 2am, Was over by half 2. To miss out on history.[/quote]

Shan i expected it to be the main event and therefore be on at circa 3.30am.

Needless to say, had i known it was starting at a measly 2am i would have watched it…

[quote=“The Dunph”]Shan i expected it to be the main event and therefore be on at circa 3.30am.

Needless to say, had i known it was starting at a measly 2am i would have watched it…[/quote]

It was held in San Antonio. Hbks hometown. Hunter runs the company. :wink: To think a tag team title match headlined a pay per view. Unheard of. :eek:

Ridiculous really.

Also, what was with Cena’s theatrical dive through the table? It was a dive even Gerrard would have been proud of. Surely there were cooler ways they could have done it.

In the days I went a courtin I was never tired resortin
To an alehouse or a playhouse and manys the house beside But I told me brother Seamus Id go off and be right famous
And Id never would return again til I`d roam the world wide

Goodbye Muirsheen Durkin sure Im sick and tired of workin
No more Ill dig the praties and no longer Ill be fooled
As sure as me name is Carney Ill be off to California Where instead of diggin praties Ill be diggin lumps of gold

[quote=“The Dunph”]Ridiculous really.

Also, what was with Cena’s theatrical dive through the table? It was a dive even Gerrard would have been proud of. Surely there were cooler ways they could have done it.[/quote]
A bit like the French with Henrys handball,We couldn’t give a shit how he did it,we have an Irish WWE champion!:clap::pint::pint::clap:

[quote=“The Dunph”]Ridiculous really.

Also, what was with Cena’s theatrical dive through the table? It was a dive even Gerrard would have been proud of. Surely there were cooler ways they could have done it.[/quote]

They have to protect Cenas “rep” It was a horrible way to win a title anyway in a tables match and that Sheamus didnt really put him through it made it look shite. No matter though. A win is a win. :clap:

AND THE NEW :ronnyroar:

He’s only gone and become world champion again :ronnyroar:

1 Like