Westward Ho

How many points did you get in the leaving cert?

Also King or Tayto crisps?

C’mon homes… What you got…

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1091/558876287_1883686f86.jpg?v=0

Points in leaving cert can only tell you so much. I work with a woman who got 600 points in leaving cert and i consider her a thick cunt. I have a buddy of mine who barely passed his leaving cert (granted due to lack of effort) but would regard him as one of the smartest lads i know.

I dont want any replies to the effect… thinly veiled ‘fenwaypark is a thick cunt’:guns::guns:

How about:

Thinly veiled, ‘I’m only capable of associating with those of low base intelligence’ post from fenwaypark there.

You must have loads of friends from Limerick.

[quote=“fenwaypark”]Points in leaving cert can only tell you so much. I work with a woman who got 600 points in leaving cert and i consider her a thick cunt. I have a buddy of mine who barely passed his leaving cert (granted due to lack of effort) but would regard him as one of the smartest lads i know.

I dont want any replies to the effect… thinly veiled ‘fenwaypark is a thick cunt’:guns::guns:[/QUOTE]

Very true. Massive difference between “book smart” and “street smart”.

I thought this thread was going to be about the old pitch and putt course in Mungret :smiley:

[quote=“Bandage”]How about:

Thinly veiled, ‘I’m only capable of associating with those of low base intelligence’ post from fenwaypark there.

You must have loads of friends from Limerick.[/QUOTE]

bandage you better hope we dont cross paths on the winter astro league. :guns::guns:

on a more serious note there are many different forms of intelligence. There are lads that will get 550 points plus in leaving and could barely hold a conversation together while i know of other lads that would get between 300 and 400 and would have great interpersonal skills.

[quote=“The Runt”]Very true. Massive difference between “book smart” and “street smart”.

I thought this thread was going to be about the old pitch and putt course in Mungret :guns:[/QUOTE]

Fact

[quote=“fenwaypark”]bandage you better hope we dont cross paths on the winter astro league. :guns::guns:

on a more serious note there are many different forms of intelligence. There are lads that will get 550 points plus in leaving and could barely hold a conversation together while i know of other lads that would get between 300 and 400 and would have great interpersonal skills.[/QUOTE]

we got you the first time- no need to keep rephrasing the same basic point:rolleyes:

:guns:

NCC go fuck yourself you string of pelican shite:guns::guns:

How many goals did you get in the Leaving Cert?

[quote=“The Runt”]Very true. Massive difference between “book smart” and “street smart”.

I thought this thread was going to be about the old pitch and putt course in Mungret :mad:[/QUOTE]

Seconded. Will they over open it up again now that they’re building nothing on it. Be one expensive pitch and putt course I’d say

Na, they stripped it for top soil.
18 million for a few tonne of top soil is pricey enough alright.

It was closer to 11-12mill I believe, but still quiet expensive,Did the pub not come with it aswell?

What’s going on in Mungret College these days lads? What’s it used for? The great Barney Curley was there, as was Tommy Stack.

A lot of the ground has been developed for houses and the main building itself is a sort of enterprise center. I do business with a company based out there. I think there’s 5 or 6 of them in there.

Some religious nuts also have a center in there.

Is there a Hallinan’s bar in Askeaton, Runty? Supposed to pick up a package there tomorrow. Is it on the main street?

There is indeed. It’s on the square where the bank is. Yellow pub, no sign over the door.

So that’s you giving me jip then on youtube!!!

I had a look at your videos, terrific singing after the West Junior A victory but what’s the song?

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]So that’s you giving me jip then on youtube!!!

I had a look at your videos, terrific singing after the West Junior A victory but what’s the song?[/QUOTE]

:mad:

You clever fcuker!!!

it’s the “Green and the gold”

A bastardised version of the Wexford song.