Wexford GAA 2008

Thats a munter of a jersey…

Puts the fear a god into them midlanders:p

We do a good enough job of that ourselves, shur we’re only small little fellas…

Seriously, the fella in O Neills should be hung for that design.

Give us a break Carter…thats just a normal weekend for you…I’d say the great Columbo couldn’t solve the case if you were to get a midnight visit…there’d be so many suspects with motives…basically anyone that ever came across you…

Hmmm…don’t think scumpot likes dan. Judging by his posts the last couple of days. Could be just me now that gets that impression.

Always said you were a perceptive fella pikeman.

Thought I was going out on a limb there MBB

just looking for a reaction thats all…never met the man so can’t dislike him…

well i’m happy enough before sunday

2 dubshites in work have given me 3 and 6 points respectively and the draw for the match

and i’m a very bad winner !!!

Spoke with said player as I’d know him to chat to - dont have much hope for the hurlers after a conversation with him. This was then reinforced by a conversation with another ex panellist who happened to be in quinns.

Not much to say except: C’mon the Model!!

Lads, wheres the best place around Dublin to go for a few pre-game pints on Saturday night? Nothing too hectic but somewhere with a bit of banter. Rody Bolands used to be the spot but not sure if it would be for a football game.

Somewhere like Rody’s would still be the place to go for a bit of pre-match banter in my opinion.

We got beaten by Clare in a hurling challenge in Templemore today by 1-22 to 1-21. We were 6 or 7 points up at half time having played with a strong breeze but were pipped at the end. Don’t have any more details but the tight scoreline would suggest it was competitive and a decent workout.

[quote=“Bandage”]Somewhere like Rody’s would still be the place to go for a bit of pre-match banter in my opinion.

We got beaten by Clare in a hurling challenge in Templemore today by 1-22 to 1-21. We were 6 or 7 points up at half time having played with a strong breeze but were pipped at the end. Don’t have any more details but the tight scoreline would suggest it was competitive and a decent workout.[/quote]

We never seem to be able to beat them Limerick wannabes. Would be interested to see who the full back line was. Gavin if your reading, were you at it? When was the last time we scored 21 points in a game?

[quote=“Bandage”]

We got beaten by Clare in a hurling challenge in Templemore today by 1-22 to 1-21. We were 6 or 7 points up at half time having played with a strong breeze but were pipped at the end. Don’t have any more details but the tight scoreline would suggest it was competitive and a decent workout.[/quote]

the bouldness is back in markham sure…

what happened to you mac i used to think you were fairly sound…remember tinkers and strawberrys and all that craic…

I’m bored watchin Offaly throw this game away Puke and said I’d see if I could get a reaction out of you - turns out it sorta worked!

whats your prediction for tomorrow mac…

Am confident we’ll win it. Have huge faith in everything Jason Ryan does. You can get 4/1 on betfair for the win which I wouldnt mind a bit of. I honestly think Dublin are overhyped. They have some great individuals but as a team they dont seem to gel. Caffrey knows he’s walking the plank at the moment so he’s “apparently” thrown caution to the wind. I’d expect Moran to start for Dublin. Cant understand why Bonnar has been brought in. Must be to start a row or a session in front of the hill or something.

Think we’ll play a 3 man midfield with Forde and Lyng left inside. Banville, Barry and Flynn will roam and roam leaving space inside for the 2 lads to run amuck. Would be concerned about our full back line but think we should be ok. Attacking, I think we’re a better team than them but their backs are better than ours.

Wexford 1-18 Dublin 1-16

I am going to put my good name and reputation on the line and predict that bandage and jugs will end up going “Comanche” in coppers tomorrow night…