Wexford GAA 2008

[quote=“north county corncrake”]you talking about the elbow or when stafford came on & tripped him,

seriously what was staffords story - what a yokel[/quote]

Stafford was a joke. He should have been taken back off. Had no interest in doing anything other than winding Whelan up. Whelan was laughing at him. Probably the only thing we’ll agree on.

We were robbed

Are you seriously Mac going to say anything else but that Wexford were hammered out the gate by a team that are about a ten levels above them?

although it was boring enough first time around I might just watch it now on the sunday game to see stafford - what a donkey he is

Apparently he had a late night last night as his first kid was born - a girl called Milly…

Probably better off playing her I would have said.

He was always shite anyway.

Ah a nice love in we have between the lanky beanpole from the forgotten county and the lad who professes his love for Dublin football while saying that there should be no discussion on GAA on this board. An unlikely couple if ever there was one.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Apparently he had a late night last night as his first kid was born - a girl called Milly…

Probably better off playing her I would have said.

He was always shite anyway.[/quote]

what about the “underrated” malone? wonder why he is so underrated

sorry mac- this thread is about Wexford GAA - keep it on topic

No need to get personal.

Still hurting Mac yeah?

Second half score:

Dublin 3-13 Wexford 0-2

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]No need to get personal.

Still hurting Mac yeah?

Second half score:

Dublin 3-13 Wexford 0-2[/quote]

ouch

malone doing well on brogan in fairness

We were robbed

two reds for the wexford thugs should have been handed out

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]No need to get personal.

Still hurting Mac yeah?

Second half score:

Dublin 3-13 Wexford 0-2[/quote]

I know lurch, I was at the game. Not hurting at all. Disappointed that the team didnt turn up for the second half. We’ll be back. All set for your mouth watering clash with Wicklow?

Please explain with specific reference to the relevant rules in the GAA rulebook…

an elbow in the head & a kick to a player

anyway ,dont sweat the smalls - even if you had 13 we wouldnt have won by much more

[quote=“north county corncrake”]an elbow in the head & a kick to a player

anyway ,dont sweat the smalls - even if you had 13 we wouldnt have won by much more[/quote]

Please explain with specific reference to the relevant rules in the GAA rulebook…

please Mac, no need to get into an argument over this - tonight is about wexfords capitilation in the leinster final - lets not get sidetracked

Think you should take a leaf out of Pikeman’s book mate and keep your responses to sarcastic quips - you’ll look less stupid…

You brought it up lad but sure I suppose you backed into a cul de sac now so we’ll leave it.

Farmer - I like the irony in you giving advice on how people should not look stupid. But I suppose you know more about it than I do so maybe I should listen to you. Unlikely, but I’ll give it some thought.