Wexford GAA 2008

[quote=“Mac”]You brought it up lad but sure I suppose you backed into a cul de sac now so we’ll leave it.

Farmer - I like the irony in you giving advice on how people should not look stupid. But I suppose you know more about it than I do so maybe I should listen to you. Unlikely, but I’ll give it some thought.[/quote]

into a cul de sac? your saying your allowed elbow people in the face in GAA?
or you are just being pedantic because I dont know the rule book from cover to cover?

fair craic round here tonight…

And you give me abuse about being easy to wind up…

Anyway what would you know about me anyway? Coming on here thinking you know all of us - you haven’t a clue…

Who are you?

puke - i can guarantee that I wont be as smug if Dublin win any other games - this is a once off in smugness but at least im smug after we hammer wexford- unlike the wexford fans who were smug before the game

[quote=“north county corncrake”]into a cul de sac? your saying your allowed elbow people in the face in GAA?
or you are just being pedantic because I dont know the rule book from cover to cover?[/quote]

I’ll let you decide. Look at the replay of the game. His elbow never hit Whelans face or head. Whelan was play acting and even Joe Brolly, Colm O’Rourke and Michael Lyster acknowledged it at half time. A pity that someone with his reputation is reduced to this. At least he kept his fists to himself today.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]And you give me abuse about being easy to wind up…

Anyway what would you know about me anyway? Coming on here thinking you know all of us - you haven’t a clue…

Who are you?[/quote]

Exhibit A - Farmer has been wound up.

You are too easy lad.

were you at the game??

it was clear that he elbowed him - straight red - anyway it didnt matter - if you had 13 men you might have been more defensive & we would have beaten you by less

still the cccc will come down hard on him

anyway-how about stafford- what a joker

[quote=“Mac”]Exhibit A - Farmer has been wound up.

You are too easy lad.[/quote]

what?

to be honest ncc i dont blame you…if clare beat a team in the manner dublin beat wexford second half i wouldn’t spare them…and you can bet your bottom dollar that if the result was reversed that the wexicans wouldn’t spare ye…but that is the beauty of the gaa…

[quote=“north county corncrake”]were you at the game??

[/quote]

Here I was thinking you were an intelligent chap, go back about 2 pages there lad and then come back to me.

im sorry - a lot of your posts dont register with me

To borrow a method farmer often uses, I said:

Exhibit A - Farmer has been wound up.

You are too easy lad.

[quote=“Mac”]Exhibit A - Farmer has been wound up.

You are too easy lad.[/quote]

Yeah - still getting out the thread from Bandage about what new joiners need to know Mac. But sure you know us all and always have done.

You’re the guy started throwing the personal abuse around and after all that you still come back to the ‘farmer is so easy to wind up’ slag. I actually take that now to mean that the person who says it has nothing else and has been beaten.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Yeah - still getting out the thread from Bandage about what new joiners need to know Mac. But sure you know us all and always have done.

You’re the guy started throwing the personal abuse around and after all that you still come back to the ‘farmer is so easy to wind up’ slag. I actually take that now to mean that the person who says it has nothing else and has been beaten.[/quote]

id agree with that - no need for personal abuse - obviously he is feeling stroppy about today & is seething with this thread

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Yeah - still getting out the thread from Bandage about what new joiners need to know Mac. But sure you know us all and always have done.

You’re the guy started throwing the personal abuse around and after all that you still come back to the ‘farmer is so easy to wind up’ slag. I actually take that now to mean that the person who says it has nothing else and has been beaten.[/quote]

Never said I knew yez Farmer or that I always have. A blind man could see that you have a tendency to get wound up. Its not admitting defeat, its stating fact. Anyway, no point in hijacking the Wexford GAA thread with this sort of talk as NCC suggested.

ah mac is alright lads…leave him be to fuck…in fairness his beloved county just got theri hopes and dreams trampled on…its a highly emotional time…i experienced the same feeling to a lesser extent last weekend as clare died with their boots on…

fair enough - ill let it lie now

Ah Puke leave them be. I’ve got an hours entertainment out of the 2 of them at this stage and its making the evening pass all the quicker!

Fancy yerselves against Cork?

[quote=“Mac”]Ah Puke leave them be. I’ve got an hours entertainment out of the 2 of them at this stage and its making the evening pass all the quicker!

Fancy yerselves against Cork?[/quote]

Good to see that you see Wexford’s anniliation as entertainment Mac…

And just another word - I’ve never met you so I don’t take kindly to the personal comments. I’ll be quite happy to discuss them with you if we meet face to face but something tells me you won’t be so quick to throw them around then…

[quote=“Mac”]Ah Puke leave them be. I’ve got an hours entertainment out of the 2 of them at this stage and its making the evening pass all the quicker!

Fancy yerselves against Cork?[/quote]

yes and no…

hard to judge cork…shit in the second half against tipp…brilliant in the second half against galway…we will give it to them physically and if we learned our lesssons from the tipp game then i would asy yes especially as cork have only a week to prepare…but if we haven’t then cork could well beat us out the gate…i reckon it could be as close as 05…

remember the bouldness is back in markham…