Wexford GAA 2008

didnt hear anything about that

Keep your ear to the ground.

i’d a thought a staunch gga man like yourself ncc would have your finger on the pulse…

Not like yerselves Puke

Still fookin rabbiting on about Jimmy Cooney, Colin Lynch and his Grannie
And no doubt if the two of us are still posting here in 50 years time yel be whining about the carriage of misjustice that was the U21 final

Live and let live says the clare lads, my hole

Yet another in an incredibly long line of TFK exclusives as Pikeman revealed the team in advance of the official announcement last night.

Very surprised to see Collie Byrne get the nod but I wouldn’t rule out the possibility of us starting with a different selection altogether.

stick to the oval ball, clown.

[quote=“dancarter”]Not like yerselves Puke

Still fookin rabbiting on about Jimmy Cooney, Colin Lynch and his Grannie
And no doubt if the two of us are still posting here in 50 years time yel be whining about the carriage of misjustice that was the U21 final

Live and let live says the clare lads, my hole[/quote]

the touchy clare boys are well able to load it on ha but dont like it back

Originally Posted by The Puke
Id say they knew full well what they were doing…hoping the two of them would go to blows…maybe its water under the bridge sure its not like them cork lads to hold a grudge…

Cut me holidays short to get back in time for tomorrows match. Looking forward to it now. The one team i didn’t want out of the draw was Armagh, but the more i think of it the better our chances are. Armagh are big strong team but not that mobile. We need to run at them and exploit the wide open spaces of Croke Park. Andy Mallon is a huge loss and leaves them with a very slow looking full back line. Quick ball into Matty and Co and we have chance, a slim one, but still a chance.

Right, let’s go Wexford. Let’s go.

Fair fucks to ye.

Forde - cometh the hour cometh the man.

Great stuff lads. Fair play to ye. Delighted for Mattie Forde.

Thats some result,i wouldn’t have given Wexford a prayer.

Well done Wexico.

Fair play to Wexford, enjoy the night Bandage et al, some response to the Leinster final.

I thought once you got your goal that ye looked superhuman, were under the cosh but didnt panic and got the ball away form your own goals in a hurry, and of course Forde could do no wrong in the second half (of the second half).

Anything could happen from here on in

Mattie Forde= absolute LEGEND. Go on Wexford. My oul pair live down in Tara Hill so I feel I can latch on to this particular bandwagon.

My signature says it all…

Ah lads, that was class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQAh4OfnTxg

Its hurling related but by jaysus is it apt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmR7o4X3dj4

am I the only one that thinks the mattie injury was to lull Armagh into a false sense of security ?

the difference in mattie in the 2 halves was unbelievable

He’s definitely injured but I think he just got fed up of being pulled, dragged, pinched, barged and body-checked and thought to himself, ‘Right cuntys - have some of this.’ Their 'keeper even came out and put him on his arse when he tried to make one run in the second half and got booked for it.