I’ve heard that it might not necessarily be:
Trainer: Mulally
Selectors: Scallan, Barron, Power.

Someone mentioned to me that it’s actually:
Trainer and Selector: Mulally.
Selectors: Scallan and Barron.
Team Secretary: Power.

We’ll see.

[quote=“cailinlochgarman”]from what i could make out from been out in town on friday night the lads seem to leave whites and go to stores after the presentations… well i ran into colm morris and red barry coming out of stores anyway

anyone hear anything about the district teams and matches that were on at the weekend[/quote]

What about district teams?

do you know the results from the weekend … the first round of the football districts playing each other in a round robin series was Saturday night … as far as i know Gorey District beat Ross District but havnt heard anything about the teams etc…

I heard Shane Cullen played for the New Ross district which hopefully means he’ll be sticking around for next season. I don’t know any of the results though. AFAIK, they’re more or less being used by the great Jason Ryan as trials and to get around the fact Croke Park have banned formal group training until January under the ‘close season’ rules to prevent player burn out. I can’t see anyone touching us next season now we’ve the experience of getting to the last four.

we should deff give it a good run… should be great competition for places next year if cullen stays around and kinsella is rumoured to be coming back from hong kong for next year too … add in the few who pulled out of the team last year for different reasons along with some fresh blood and we should have a great panel…

[quote=“cailinlochgarman”]from what i could make out from been out in town on friday night the lads seem to leave whites and go to stores after the presentations… well i ran into colm morris and red barry coming out of stores anyway
[/quote]

Relevant.