Wexford GAA 2012

From what I could figure, that link was to the googledoc that would open when you open a file in an email. That wouldnt share to a forum.

Back to fuckin basics with a bang :clap:

Iā€™ll be buying one of those and trying to remove that gammy fuckin red and blue logo off the front of it.

Nah, there was one posted but edited out with a file name C://filesā€¦ etc. I was going to quote it but Iā€™m not that much of a cunt.

Ah, I didnt see that one. Shoddy work Count, this is the INTERNET after all.

Serious business mbb, given that most of the Wexford posters know who I am I couldnā€™t give a fookā€¦

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App

Yeah back to the 90ā€™s look, keeping it straighforward. That Sports Savers logo is terrible though.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:574]

That looks quite naff, surprised at Oā€™Neill,s they produced a lovely purple 3rd one for Wexford a few years back, that should really have been the template. Still, given the latest Laois atrocity from Azzurri we cant really comment.

Yeah, they were nice jerseys alright - only used against Antrim and Clare

Anyone else like the jersey? Itā€™s not the best ever produced but I think itā€™s much better than some of the rubbish weā€™ve been treated to previously.

Good to see the footballer who likes to voice his opinion in public is already stating his dissatisfaction with it :rolleyes:

I think itā€™s class.

Back to basics with the jersey, with the Co Board, with the hurling manager and with Bocky back on the squad.

Good days ahead.

:lol:

The Wexford footballers are nobodies who think they are somebody

Similar enough to limericks hurlers only in that they win leagues and play in provincial finalsā€¦

FT: Sligo 4-14 Wexford 1-17. Seems like we were blown away in the first half. It was 3-11 to 0-8 early enough in the second half but we got it back to 3-14 to 1-17 coming into the last couple of minutes before they scored an injury time goal to seal the win. Thatā€™s an awful amount to concede.

they got a penalty early on according to twitter, i couldnt bring myself to listen to sprattā€¦6 points in the end but 4-14 is, as pointed out by bandage a shocking amount to concede.

Scoring 1-17 sounds impressive but Iā€™m guessing Sligo had taken their foot off the gas at the end.

No doubt the ref or umpires or the weather or last nights dinner chef will be to blame for our defence conceding so much rather than our defence being as open as a Tipp womans legs.

How do we concede so much when we only play with four forwards. Crazy stuff.

Corner back seems to be our new weak position. Wadding was under pressure a lot last year and Mutleyā€™s best days are behind him at this stage.

Might be time to give some of the U-21s like Carty, Breen or Gaule a shot at it.

wadding played hurt all last season.

centre back is our issue at present i think, if d murphy doesnt come back who goes there?

Eric Bradley, but itā€™ll never happen.

I was just thinking that. Heā€™d seem perfect for the role but agree Ryan wonā€™t move him there.

If we had another option at full back the Molloy would be an option there as well. Sadly though we donā€™t seem to have any semi-decent alternative.