Wexford GAA 2013

this thread will no doubt be far duller without Bandage but plough on we must…

Footballers out tomorrow v. DIT in Kilanerin

retirements from football this year that ive heard are:
Mutley
Bocky
not too sure about Bradley but i think hes in NYC

will prob be a tough outing tomorrow as DIT are one of the better college teams.

Cant make it myself so if any of you get there let me know what goes down…

Lyng and McGovern out for forseeable future too awaiting operations.

Bradley told O Brien in October he was gone anyway. He was back home for Christmas tho but not sure when he is to head back

Dreadful thread title effort. Already Bandage’s loss is being felt.

Thanks for your input.

Oulart-The Ballagh’s Garrett Sinnott will captain the Wexford senior hurling team this season.

What about Rosslare pal? Folding up their tent!

What?

What?

The official Wexford GAA twitter feed confirmed this news earlier today - nearly 24 hours after my exclusive. :clap:

Here count, could you make the thread title “Wexford GAA 2013” please?

No more adult gga for Rosslare pal.

Why? What happened?

The pitch in Tagoat is too far from the Harbour it seems. It’s in INM’s “Wexford People” this week, they tried to amalgamate with Our Lady’s Island. Brendan’s skillfully crafted article intimated that a very disparaging letter was written to the 'Island hierarchy who promptly told Rosslare to fuck off.

No adult players mate. They’re happier to focus on a real sport like football with 3 such teams prospering in the area.

the Wexicans are a gas crowd :lol:

That’s hilarious. How long ago is it since they moved from the Harbour to Tagoat? 10 years or so? They probably made a decent profit from the land sale at the time although I guess they spent a fair bit on the Tagoat development. How could this happen to Liam Griffin’s club though pal?

Dunno but embarrassingly the long time former secretary of Rosslare is also the county secretary.

bandage my apologies… this error was brought to my attention by croppy_boy, i am ashamed to have made such a grievous error…

how do i go about this?

i pm’ed rocko yesterday for his advice but no reply ( I am becoming increasingly worried about him)

I heard rumours last week that it was about the underage club amalgamating, but never thought the adult club would go. thats ridiculous for a club like that. Whats going to happen their grounds in Tagoat now?

Carlow IT currently beatign us by 1, fairly experimental side out though…

they won by 2, Carlow that is. Havent some of the newer lads playing before, more so the intermediate players, bar your own clubmate count. Whats Craig Doyle like, other than having an unfortunate name?