Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

He said they were pisshead wasters after going on The Toughest Trade.

He’s too busy practicing his frees and line cuts

Jealousy is an awful thing to carry around

McDonald is an above average hurler for a county like Wexford. They look pretty fucked without him

I heard there is a huge Galway crowd travelling for this one. Some commentators saying as many as 100 galway supporters are expected in croke park on the big day.

2 Likes

A compromise has been reached, both teams will wear this

2 Likes

Have any of if these Wexford lads ever played in Croke Park before? They’ll spend the first 20 minutes of the match staring into the stands with their mouths open. Bad enough that the bus journey up will have their brains fried from counting cranes on the Dublin skyline.

4 Likes

Many of them haven’t but they probably wont carry the same emotional baggage and mental scars that Galway will carry after their annual filling of the togs at the sight of choke park.

1 Like

We’ve only had valiant, die with your boots on performances in Croke Park over the past few years.

3 Likes

Played Dublin in both the Walsh Cup Final and Leinster Championship in Croke Park last year, mate.

1 Like

Ooooooft

The Wexford posters are as confused as fuck, see @Mac. Time was they only had to beat Kilkenny to win a trophy. Now they’re about about to lose to a team that’s just using their trophy as a means to an end. The poor fucks, they don’t know whats going on

2 Likes

One of my rare times checking out Off The Ball to listen to the Lee Chin piece. Christ, that Joe Molloy is some patronising prick.

3 Likes

When did they last beat Kilkenny? Must be like an All Ireland to them.

1 Like

You Galway chaps are badly, badly rattled. You’re using Leinster as a means to an end. The excuses coming already.
You’re shitting yourselves.
You win and it’s expected of you, no biggy, unless you post a cricket score against Wexford, we’ll still walk away knowing we’re progressing, you’ll walk away not knowing anything more about yourselves.
But you’re shitting yourselves.
Because you know there’s a very good chance you’re going to lose the Leinster final and then you’re in trouble. All the doubts, all the bollocks that comes with being Galway comes back. Another year of hoping, another year of failure, another year with nothing at the end of it. Nearly 30 years boys.
The Mayo of hurling.

3 Likes

Would you please fuck off with the bullshit.

Galway don’t give a shit about the Bob O’Keefe, we already took that across Shannon and gave it a good kicking.

When were Wexford last in a QF, a SF or God forbid, a final? At least we progress to the top table.

I have a growing feeling we are going to give your lot a good trashing.

1 Like

Stage 4.

TBF Wexford are well used to losing to Offaly in Leinster finals as well

1 Like

Cooling down to cucumber levels with each passing day. I was half heartedly thinking about going home for it, but think it’ll be a bit anti climatic.