Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

You are fixed for a good clattering, mate.

You coming down mate? I might wander in.

Bring your boots.

Syl Bryne has also left the panel, so not huge options in midfield

In fairness, the Bob O’Keeffe is your best hope of picking up a cup in croke park this year.

Ridiculous.

They’ve a great chance of winning the Camogie.

1 Like

Big Joe Coleman in good form last night. Dunbar must be close to getting on senior panel. 2 good performances for 21s so far.

Was Dunbar on the panel last year? Thought he came on against Waterford. I could be completely mixing him up with someone else

Dunbar’s been in with the senior panel this season. He missed the late goal chance against Kilkenny in the Walsh Cup semi-final defeat and pretty sure he was on the bench for some games during the league.

Yeah he was in this year alright for walsh cup and league but he hasn’t made a championship panel yet.

Is Ian Byrne on the panel?

No, he’s not involved this season. He was said to be moving to Dubai to teach or something.

Last year’s centre back Paudie Foley also took a year out - he captained DCU in the Fitzgibbon this season.

1 Like

Football team announced, that’s an old looking half-back line… I assume Conor Carty will play sweeper? not that our defensive system works or anything

1 (GK) Shane Roche Gearldine O Hanrahans

2 Michael Furlong Adamstown

3 Naomhan Rossiter St Marys Rosslare

4 Jim Rossiter St Fintans

5 Adrian Flynn Gusserane

6 Joey Wadding St Fintans

7 Brian Malone Shelmaliers

8 Daithi Waters, Captain St Martins

9 Eoghan Nolan Shelmaliers

10 Kevin O Grady St James

11 Ciaran Lyng St Martins

12 Tiarnan Rossiter St Marys Rosslare

13 Conor Carty Castletown

14 Ben Brosnan Castletown

15 PJ Banville Horeswood

1 Like

At least in Brosnan and Banville we’ve a young, dynamic, pacey full forward line :open_mouth:

1 Like

Horeswood sounds like a place I’d like to visit. Would I be disappointed?

It is now on the map as home to a test starter Lion .

PJ Banville would gain more recognition in the world of sport.

yes, yes you would. Although it would be the club of the Kennedy clan who left these shores all those years ago.

1 Like

Show a lil respect for Bob, pal.

No, no you wouldn’t. It’s a hidden gem.

Don’t mind @Gman, his parish’s only claim to fame is a few lads playing pool on the main street last week.

1 Like