Wexford GAA 2022

Don’t come into town the next time ya’s win.

2 Likes

They’ve had a core of players with inter-county experience for the last while but always seemed to underachieve so a great run for them. Is that Aidan O’ Brien’s first season in charge of them? O’ Gorman who captained the Wexford U21 hurlers in 2014 doesn’t seem to playing this year?

I think Aidan was there last year as well, his son Ruairi would one of their main forwards

Yeah he must be young enough is he? Saw them play earlier in the summer but they were without the Bardens and a couple. Castletown only beat Clonmore by 3 points in the other semi-final so they’ll have a reasonable chance. I think it’s in Navan is it?

Think he has another year U-20

1 Like

Yeah i heard they had a bus sorted for after the greystones game. Didnt hear how it went, couldnt have been worse than the night of the battle with the stores bouncers.

1 Like

Mon the Mogues!!!

This thread gets bumped now and again and no new post, very odd.

Well done to Fethard.

1 Like

@count_of_monte_crist

County championship structure to stay the same next year witht the hurling on first again.

2 Likes

What a shock :joy:

It only passed by 2 votes after a revote from what I was told.

Revote :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

People in Tipperary, Laois and Carlow will be outraged over this.

1 Like

Why Laois?

On the basis that the executive wanted something else it must have been a big majority of clubs?

Leinster really need to be told to go and do one though.

That is some shambles of a decision. I won’t be joining Cairde Loch Garman in 2023 as a form of protest.

One less thing to go wrong.

All but one of the football champions in Leinster semi-finals this year. Fuck the hurling :grin: