Wexford GAA 2022

Thanks. A load of nothing to announce her, but Verney has to get words in. Best of luck to her.

Home Leinster final in 2 weeks against Commercials of Dublin who beat Black and Whites from Kilkenny, their from Rathcoole.

2 Likes
  • Championship format was won by 2 votes.
  • The park will have the type of lights that can do light shows and so on, like Lansdowne Road and Celtic Park. Not your average gaa ground floodlights.
  • Neil O’Loughlin joins senior hurlers backroom team (dunno who he is?).
  • New commemorative jersey to be announced in two weeks time (guess it’s the next series of training jerseys, dedicated to club volunteers, following on from healthcare jersey).

Think O’Loughlin has worked with Rapps/ Starlights in the last few years doing S&C.

1 Like

What were Ferns at the last day v St Mullins? St Mullins look very ordinary here.

St Mullins lost the Carlow final by 10 or 11 points to MLR last year. They’re not as strong as they were in 2019 imo. A poor result for Ferns really but not entirely surprising.

This is the reality of the situation on the ground when you dumb down your club championships and play them off in a clay-court style season, 6 week blitz. Cc @Bandage @ChairmanDan

Ferns didn’t give a shit about Leinster. Tis as simple as that

1 Like

He the teacher in Creagh College?

Mount Leinster Rangers are the best club side in Carlow, regardless of the outcome of this years farcical Carlow Senior Hurling Championship. Rangers more or less took a year out.

Think he is actually.

1 Like

On The Couch with Murphy’s Furniture has the potential to rival Sharky’s for the Wexford GAA media team. Caroline and Benny Jordan the first guests and Peter from Wexford GAA seems to be wearing his confirmation outfit.

1 Like

I cant wait to hear they have next! Benny likes the aul social media stuff with the GAA. I’m not sure the series will last too long however!

I’m sure @peddlerscross and other die hards will be very keen to hear about Benny’s formative years with Ferns.

2 Likes

The little insight about Benny never having drank water before he met Caroline was particularly enjoyable. A big RedBull or fizzy orange man up until that point.

@peddlerscross tells a great one about his marauding runs in the 2019 semi-final against Tipperary.

1 Like

I still have visions of a bewildered Bubbles looking out towards Sheedy wondering what the fuck was going on.

1 Like

Best of luck to Shaun Murphy on his intercounty retirement.