Wexford GAA 2022

Yeah fuck it, aim at the start of the year was to get back senior so this is a huge bonus.

Is Droopyā€™s no more?

It is, but wouldnt be one for a hape of young lads going mental on the beer!

Whoā€™s the lassy doing the questions on the Wexford YouTube videos? Her questions are fairly tame ā€œDo they have a sports psychologist in Sydney Swansā€ :roll_eyes:

:grinning: you 70 pal?

No.

We ainā€™t going for the league like we were last year according to BDE. Iā€™d be happy enough with that.

3 Likes

BDE said that in his chat with lovable rogue/irksome cunt (delete as appropriate) Ivan Yates at the Gamechangers Lunch a couple of months ago. I really should have informed the forum at the time.

1 Like

ā€¦

things I learned today, he is only 36. Fucking hell. Iā€™d have pegged him a lot older than that.

The bit of weight makes him look older, Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s due to underactive thyroid. He still togs out apparently for Kiladangan in goal now and again.

I chuckled at this

4 Likes

He would have fucking loved that coming out again too.

Still surprised he didnā€™t get across the field first.

1 Like

Horeswood game tomorrow moved to Patricks Park.

why is that? Pitch was in great nick last week. I know they are doing the lights but they closed off all the open stand and terrace and just had the covered stand open.

The fucking traffic around Pats Park is a nightmare. Was going to go to that game but not sure now.

1 Like

I donā€™t know i was at the double header last week and on the pitch between the 2 games, it was in great shape. Unless there been overly cautious with it, agree on the parking in Pats Park, Iā€™d nearly park 5-10 mins away and walk down, seen 1 of the recent county board meetings they announced their bringing in some 1 way system, would have to exit over at dog track direction.

1 Like

Park near the back of the CBS and walk up the hill and across the pitch and putt course lads, youā€™ll be at Pats Park in less than 5 mins

Someone was telling me thereā€™s works going on in the main stand with the press box also? Was there anything going on there last weekend? If not, maybe thereā€™s added works needed doing on the floodlight front.

fuck all parking up there in bad weather and it will be absolutely freezingā€¦

1 Like

Its moved to training center in Ferns now, 1.45 throw in