Wexford GAA 2023 🐐

Yeah, I’d say he’s eased off considerably from his peak. Be a right man for a free man role though. A thorough gentleman. His sister was on the laois ladies side who won last year, never saw a happier man in my life that day. A good lad.

1 Like

Really lacking a marquee forward at present. London becoming a bit of a bogey team when you consider they also turned us over in Ruislip in 2019.

1 Like

Joe O’ Connor back in the fray for the hurlers apparently. A decent addition to the depth in the backs.

This is for club championships

How are yere minor hurlers shaping up this year?

Hilarious that they went the last few years of recording the club draw live on YouTube, then once Bobby Goff fucks up with the draw last year they don’t.

Ah here.

Sure Bobby has done live draws on Wex tv since that.

1 Like

Unbeaten in championship so far.

1 Like

Yeah he did re-draw the week after, you could have cut the tension with a knife :flushed:

1 Like

1 Like

Did Richie Lawlor break the same foot again?

I thought it was to do with Fitzgibbon? Heard nothing.

Heard he broke his foot in the Fitzgibbon match and think he needs an operation. Very unfortunate if true just as he was starting to come good.

1 Like

Interview between the bould Aidan O’Leary and BDE/Micheal Martin.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CoKvgR8rzow/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Would BDE have much BDE?

What the fuck are you on about now?

Not that exciting a team really with likes of Lawlor injured and Conor Foley the only totally new player to senior set up afaik? Is Paudie Foley definitely taking the full year out?

Surprised to see Liam Óg back already. He wasn’t even togged out against Kilkenny two weeks ago. A pity Lawlor picked up an injury when he was starting to nail down a place on the team.

Was talking to some Crossabeg stalwarts last week. They didn’t know themselves on that one.

1 Like

Yeah I think so. Crossabeg are hoping that they’ll have him back for club championship but aren’t even certain of that. I suppose he’d have to be back by September though for school.