Wexford GAA 2023 šŸ

KK trying to bury is here. 2-1 to 2 points inside 6 mins

You know Iā€™m a deeply unpopular individual.

Itā€™s absolutely freezing up here. Thatā€™s surely a 10-point wind. Weā€™ll need a Westmeath favour here or to hold out like that February 2020 pre covid league win against Kilkenny into the second half gale. Although we are notoriously a second half teamā€¦

1 Like

And the lad in the shorts there beside you must be cold soā€¦

Lovely and warm in the open terrace

I dont think weā€™ll win. Thats a strong wind and not like weā€™re playing that well either. Who knows, Westmeath behind now so need to sort ourselves out

That was a rousing rendition by Anthony Kearns. It really stirred up the emotions.

It was looking very bad after 15 minutes when Antrim were leading by 7 but everything is coming up Wexford since around 2:30.

WE ARE STAYING UP!

Liam Ɠg was unreal. Brilliant sideline cut from Cathal Dunbar at the end. He really stood up in his cameo. Yet again the Leinster championship brings heart stopping drama on the final day.

2 Likes

Great stuff from Wexford, some game, delighted they stayed up

Some serious egg on the face for the BDE agitators

2 Likes

I felt as though Dunbar heard me lament his introductionā€¦ He was on a mission to prove me wrong about him

2 Likes

The pitch invasion was probably a bit over the top to be fair. Get rid of BDE and move on. A fuckin shambles of a year.

5 Likes

Plus one. His harmless attempt to field a puck out beforehand annoyed me too, but 2 very good scores out of him.

Good win. Frustrating season. The ability is there

1 Like

Stay up and the play dancing at the fucking crossroads. A song that celebrates an All Ireland win 27 years ago or so, and a pitch invasion? Mother of christ, thatā€™s embarrassing. But lookā€¦ as @Mac said, get rid of BDE and move on. Get in Joe Fortune.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what makes us different ā€¦ not afraid to embrace life and celebrate life and squeeze the life out of the smallest bit of victory.

Far better than being a miserable cunt from Galway or Kilkenny.

3 Likes

True true.

A day of days.

I tend to stay away from criticising players anonymously on the INTERNET but I feel heā€™s exempt from such protection after his scandalous transfer from Ballygarret to near neighbours Gorey.

The cowardly attempt to contest the puck out was ridiculous.

He wasnā€™t exactly looking for that line ball either but they shamed him into it.

4 Likes

Every pitch gets invaded this days. Itā€™s the new thing.

Buff Egans coverage was probably better than what RTE would have offered

1 Like

@Appendage absolutely nails it as usual.

An absolute shambles of a season. No one should be celebrating today.

If you canā€™t celebrate Wexford rifling a series of goals past that horrible little right wing agitating bastard in the Kilkenny goal then surely thereā€™s something wrong with you.

6 Likes

Itā€™s almost like he wasnā€™t there today pal.

I celebrated that win with gusto.

Save for a few bizarre decisions and unforced errors weā€™d be comfortably in a Leinster Final.

2 Likes

Yes and the all conquering Limerick team march on over in the deranged muldoon side of the draw but they retain the asterisk for avoiding Wexford.

4 Likes