Wexford GAA 2024

Kilmacud Crokes are bringing 700 kids to the match… And they’ll still win fuck all

Nasty oul dose

Sounds like an awful belt.

Strange article, moving into general ChatGPT style stats.

Interesting listen on South East radio this morning. Tom Dempsey said the gaa ‘’ are running hurling into the ground ‘’ by keeping so many big hurling games on gaa go as well as the ludicrous rushed season.
When someone like Tom is so vocal and annoyed about something you know there’s a problem.
Of course the split season zealots will come back with their cheap ‘’ you don’t care about the clubs ‘’ comments.

It must be stopping Tom from seeing his beloved Kilkenny’s games

1 Like

Go back to that other thread where all of ye losers hang out…

It wasn’t me who said it. Tom Dempsey has been harping on about this for a long time now and rightly so.
Do you think hurling is doing itself any favour by having 3 big games on at practically the same time.?

No but it was an easy fix, have Cork Clare on the Saturday evening.

Some very sad news there over the weekend. Passing of a very prominent GAA figure in the county. I’m sure some of the Wexford lads on here knew him. He was a second cousin of mine. Our mothers were first cousins. I wouldn’t have been particularly close to him or anything but I’d bump into him on occasion from time to time and you’d always get a lift and a great laugh off him and be the better of running into him. In more recent years, usually met him at family funerals or by chance at a match occasionlly. I was shocked to the core when I heard the news yesterday morning and I’m still not the better of it.

11 Likes

Horrendous news. Hard to wrap your head around it.

A gentleman.

2 Likes

I worked with him in Intel back in the 90s. A great character. Tremendous fun. He met his wife in Intel around that time. She was a lovely person too. Desperately sad stuff.

3 Likes

Desperate news, felt numb when I heard it, condolences to all of his family and friends.

7 Likes

Crowd building in Dr Cullen Park…

3 Likes

Well, that was brutal

1 Like

A sickener after a promising league and two decent performances against Div 3 outfits in Sligo and Antrim. Despite all the wides and self sabotage we were mere seconds away from advancing to a winnable preliminary qualifier until the disastrous late goal. Sean Nolan aside we were too wasteful in attack.

1 Like

Plus ca change

Two on two in defence, crazy stuff, and they are a bomb scare under a high ball.

1 Like

Really frustrating year for the footballers.
Close to promotion and should have got of Tall Thin group

You’d think that would have been worked on after the Leitrim disaster