Wexford V Kilkenny Leinster S.H.C Semi Final, 7pm Saturday 10th June, Innovate Wexford Park

We will win Munster be in a semi job done for year 1

Waterford will win Munster handy!

Clare beat LK handy & Tony Kelly didn’t puck a ball. Clare will improve big time.

1 Like

i think i will go to this, massive game.

Clare have to win Munster we will need to improve big time to. Put kelly back on frees sort out our puck outs, bring back cian dillon

I am all over Wexford here. Saw them in Salthill earlier in the year and left knowing they would do some serious damage in this years Championship, starting this Saturday. They’ve been great all year and this is obviously the acid test, though one I think they are more than up to passing

2 Likes

Hon wexford

2 Likes

All Davey’s teams shoot the load in spring. Kilkenny will hammer them.

it will be Game of the year so far leinster needs a wexford win

Hurling needs a strong Wexford Joe

4 Likes

This could be a belter of a game. Wexford have been preparing themselves for a serious tilt at KK here.

KK on the other hand haven’t played a decent game in ages and will be mad to have a cut off Wexford after the League game but they no longer have the personnel to put teams to the sword

whats the story with tickets for this?

MacDonald could go to town if played in the FF line

Agreed, should be a cracker. It’s difficult to gauge exactly where KK are at but, being Kilkenny they are deservedly favorites. One things for certain and that is Wexford won’t go down without an almighty fight and if Kilkenny are in fact in decline I think the home team will prove it, perhaps even emphatically so Saturday night

Based on what?

He nearly drove over my young lad in his work van earlier but I left him off as he had a focused look in his eyes and who am I to be disturbing him this week.

Anyway, the entire country seems united behind Wexford and the bandwagon is fully loaded to the brim(mer Bradley) which only means one outcome

Back Kilkenny till you balls rot

2 Likes

Aboy @Mac

Think it’s Wexford v Kilkenny.

Did Martin Storey get sorted with a ticket yet ?

2 Likes

Yes, by the lads who planted him in the queue