Weather is bad somewhere, “the world is fucked from climate change”
The weather is good somewhere else, “weather isn’t climate”

Yere gas cunts all the same.

5 Likes

The science is settled.

1 Like

but ewan says its not hot

Ewan is a fucking clown.

I’m moving over to your side. I don’t want to be on the same side as Ewan, Eddie Hobbs and @Horsebox

2 Likes

@Horsebox

god no

It’s literally a who’s who of TFK headbangers

The free thinkers as always think identically, it’s a miracle :man_shrugging:

@Horsebox is the best of us.

“The popular narrative about climate change reflects a dangerous corruption of science that threatens the world’s economy and the well-being of billions of people. Misguided climate science has metastasized into massive shock-journalistic pseudoscience. In turn, the pseudoscience has become a scapegoat for a wide variety of other unrelated ills. It has been promoted and extended by similarly misguided business marketing agents, politicians, journalists, government agencies, and environmentalists. In my opinion, there is no real climate crisis. There is, however, a very real problem with providing a decent standard of living to the world’s large population and an associated energy crisis. The latter is being unnecessarily exacerbated by what, in my opinion, is incorrect climate science.”

Dr. John Clauser, Nobel Prize winning scientist.

1 Like

1 Like

Looks like the perfect appointment. What’s your point?

Was the Nobel prize awarded for climate related research?

You know the answer to that already after your recent google search. It doesn’t stop you holding an opinion and you as thick as pigshit. He’s most certainly more qualified than any of the goms on here. Stick to the wordle thread there, where ye can compare yere big brains and get the odd pat on the head from TFK’s very own Fr. Jack Hackett. (@Malarkey)

Fuckit, if only somebody as qualified as the quantum physicist had an alternative view of climate change most of the headbangers would realise the error of their ways, :open_mouth:

1 Like

I take that as a no then?

1 Like