What Climate Crisis?

You want it peer reviewed by climate clowns whose existence depends on a crisis.

I’d like see it peer reviewed by someone.

I could write a scientific paper to demonstrate anything you like as long as it doesn’t have to be peer reviewed. They’re only speculating anyway with no data to back up their claims.

2 Likes

If they don’t bring back plastic straws im gonna start cutting down trees for no reason

Do so, and publish the research methodology, dataset and conclusions. We’ll worry about the peer reviewing later.

About the standard of “humour” you’d expect from a Brexit-supporting kleptocrat

What an uucoam

This poor child is being used by her cunt of a mother to get Instagram followers and sell books. It’s disgusting.

5 Likes

Never heard of the mother, but not surprised. It’s about time somebody did something though. I’d be keener on the g12 throwing some money at a solution. All available oil will be burned. It’s how it’s reacted to.

You couldn’t tell Greta what to do mate, she’s a great bit of stuff,

No, but she could tell you what to do and you’d have to be a deranged fascist to object

2 Likes

How do you know?

The same way you know her mother is using her

It’s a fact. Now fuck off back to your wigwam.

What a weird fucking creep.

1 Like

A lot of snowflakes are very rattled by the passion of this youngster. She’s inspired me to properly dispose of my rubbish in the black, green and brown bins as appropriate.

2 Likes

Others can’t attack the child do they go after her mother, sad to see really

You’re right
Neither should be spared

It’s gas the hatred that a teenager can stir up. She has rattled these fuckos to within an inch of their reason.

6 Likes
1 Like