What Climate Crisis?

Simply by going for a nice spin on her yacht.

Top trolling really.

She’s going a bit fast.

The poor girl has a history of self harm and has been diagnosed with Aspergers, OCD and also suffers from selective mutism. I’m sure her being front and centre in this campaign spreading the message we are all going to die due to climate change is going to do her the world of good.

1 Like

Like @Cicero_Dandi and waterbottlegate?

The very same…

Greta is an anagram for great

2 Likes

I know nothing about her except she seems to be spreading a positive message and that drives a lot of people crazy.

3 Likes

Doing nothing is what would cause her damage, her conditions explain a lot, people blaming the parents have no idea, I think she’s fabulous

3 Likes

Is she from Cork now?

6 Likes

She seems scared out of her wits any time I’ve seen her speak. I don’t think it’s healthy for a teenager to hold that worldview to that extent is all. Time will tell. I’d always be sceptical of children being cast in to the limelight at such a young age as well.

1 Like

It’s funny because it’s true :grin:

3 Likes

What worldview? What the fuck are you talking about?

2 Likes

The way she’s concerned about the environment mate, real weird shit like that, the parents are worse than Charlie Manson for putting that sort of stuff in her head

1 Like

Learn to read ya gobshite. As for you @backinatracksuit you pompous cunt, who said theres anything wrong with being concerned about the environment! I suppose you think its normal and healthy to starve yourself due to these concerns though.

Greta is doing what makes her happy, you listed out her diagnoses earlier yet you show a stunning lack of awareness of how they drive her

:smile: :smile: :smile:

This guy cracks me up.

I’m sure the thought that anybody could be happy at all is an alien concept to a miserable fucker like yourself

Did you buy the book, mate? It cures climate change. You could read it to the girls in the attic each night to inspire them.

I don’t think I could understand it mate, have you read much about it yourself?