What Is The Best + šŸ Chocolate Bar In The World?

We settled this by poll, Double Decker won.

Still Dairy Milk Oreo for me at the moment. If youā€™re prepared to be liberal with the word ā€˜Barā€™ here Iā€™ll put Reeseā€™s Peanut Butter Cups alongside it.

1 Like

Wispa Gold and Kinder Bueno. I donā€™t buy anything else really anymore apart from the Lidl Snickers and Twix efforts that they sell in singles at the checkouts.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t give it to the neighbours dog, and I hate that cunt

2 Likes

In what can only be described as one of the greatest days ever, I was passing a candy machine earlier and it started spitting out one of everythingā€¦ About 10 different crisps, packs of jellies and about 20 different chocolate barsā€¦ I decided it would be more immoral to not take something so I grabbed about 7 bars and left the rest. Unreal. I havenā€™t felt this good since Archie Gemmil scored against Holland in 1978.

4 Likes

Wispa Gold.

Lock this thread.

1 Like

Unreal. Thatā€™s up there @Big_Mick_McCarthys glorious encounter with a vending machine a few years back.

2 Likes

I swear, Officer it just started spitting them out, I didnā€™t do anything wrong.

The Jelly Popping Candy Marvelous Creation Dairy Milk is a superb chocolate bar.

2 Likes

I have got a blas for the Double Decker these last few weeks.

I went mad on it there for a while and over did it. Must get back into it again.

I eat a fucking inordinate amount of chocolate

Starbars are very very underrated. I was working late recently and needed something for dinner. The vending machine only had Bountys and Starbars. I couldnā€™t recall ever trying a Starbar so I went for one. Now I canā€™t get enough of them. Theyā€™re wonderful, bit of caramel, bit of crunch. A lovely treat.

8 Likes

You had a starbar for dinner?

1 Like

Not a big chocolate fan, but had one of these a couple of weeks ago and it was delightful. Bought a Double Decker Easter egg because of this. Youā€™ve got to treat yourself every now and again.

2 Likes

Boost is a similarly great bar. They used to be called moro I think, had a couple recently and was sure they were moros.

1 Like

Double Deckers are the king of chocolate bars.

5 Likes

Anything with peanut butter is a winner

1 Like

I had gone to the vending machine with the intention of getting a Boost actually.

Yes. Sometimes the need to get a slide deck finished must trump my own needs.

The starbar is a top top bar

1 Like