What Is The Best + šŸ Chocolate Bar In The World?

:rolleyes:

Yeah lack of southern pride/anger is something thats clear for all to see. Majority of southerners seem to be happy to continue to vote in same clowns that got them into recent economic collapse while reading their sunday independent. Ulster pride wouldnā€™t allow that to happen. Simply Ulster.

starbar got my vote but curly wurly, cadburys carmel and wispas would be closely behind

The Curly Wurly is a magnificent bar but Iā€™d never buy one in work for lunch. Have to think for a while about this. Enjoying the odd Star Bar these days but I go through phases of them. Think Golden Crisp or Mint Crisp may get my vote.

point im making is that golden crisp, whole nut etc are just variations on the dairymilk theme and that the principle reason why people buy anyone of the above is due to the dairymilk content. thus i wouldā€™nt class them as stand alone. if you like golden crisp because of the golden crisp content by a fucking cruchie:guns:

If they were buying them for the dairy milk content surely theyā€™d but an actual dairy milk, which by definition has more of the dairy milk content you suggest is the crucial factor.

Or is this a dream?

Too much honeycomb in a crunchie. Iā€™d suggest getting rid of Crunchie off the poll, nobody can really like them in this day and age. A Golden Crisp is a perfect fusion of chocolate and honeycomb.

[quote=ā€œWatch The Breakā€]If they were buying them for the dairy milk content surely theyā€™d but an actual dairy milk, which by definition has more of the dairy milk content you suggest is the crucial factor.

Or is this a dream?[/QUOTE]

that is true but would you buy a golden crisp or a whole nut if it was in nestle chocolate?

Any of the Reeseā€™s bars. Get in!

Indeed - old people still talk of the wireless, never missing a Sunday Mass and eating Crunchies.

anyone remember the Blitz bars?..they were like aerosā€¦came in orange and mint flavoursā€¦yum yumā€¦

Crunchies will remain popular as long as aunties roam the earth

+1:clap:

i cant agree with that, a crunchie is a timeless classic imho. it is the totti of chocolate bars:thumbsup:

When are the results shown? On the edge of my seat here. Get in there Wispa.

Thursday night at 10.14pm - the tension will be unbearable by then.

null and void

no fucking catch bar

if they still did raisin & biscuit yorkie in foil it would win hands down

[quote=ā€œartfoleyā€]null and void

no fucking catch bar

[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

Got there before me.

Somebody please close this thread.

Crunchie would have been my first choice, but more thought has seen me give the hugely under rated Moro my first choice.

Well done Moro, you wanted it Moro.

Iā€™ll get my coat.

I was being sarcastic - well trying to be.

I would be a huge fan of Crunchies as well.