What Is The Best + 🐐 Chocolate Bar In The World?

Baby Ruth :thumbsup:

On the lower end of the scale - price wise:

Animal Bar

Chomp

Smiley

Macaroon

Honeybee - red wrapper, made in Ireland. Rock hard and melted in you mouth. Sold them in our school but never saw them anywhere else.

Klipso

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]On the lower end of the scale - price wise:

Animal Bar

Chomp

Smiley

Macaroon

Honeybee - red wrapper, made in Ireland. Rock hard and melted in you mouth. Sold them in our school but never saw them anywhere else.

Klipso[/QUOTE]

Jaysus farmer everyone of them is slop.

The Big Time bar is sadly missing and so im going for the Galaxy, best chocolate by a mile.

Animal bar and Honeybee most certainly aren’t.

Others may be a matter of taste.

Hmm, you have an oddly defined pallette so.

The smiley was a great bar as cheap bars go also the touchdown was a great cheap option.

:smiley:

I had erased that from my memory.

Drifter isn’t in the orignial list. Terrific bar that.

Its a tight mans pallet. Farmer is an accountant right???

And a Connacht man. :smiley:

Not all of us were sent to school with a couple of pound in our pockets. Some of our parents didn’t want us to become materialistic monsters.

Ha, you might have more in common with me than you wish.:smiley:

At this stage of your life though farmer you should have tasted more of the chocolates of the world. Are you thinking fond childhood memories or is it actual taste, because i’ve had animal and chomps in the last year and they taste nothing like i remember.

A couple of pounds. I wouldnt leave the house unless I had at least 40.00 in my sky rocket.

Pfft, I got packed sambo’s every day, and not a schilling more. Sometimes I’d sell me sambo’s to some poor unfortunate townie cunt whose auld wan wasn’t fit to butter a slice of bread and buy a bag of chips from nino’s.

Townie cunts were always easy to con. Bring in a few homemade scones from the old dear and you could make a fortune from all the deprived lil cunts.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Ha, you might have more in common with me than you wish.:smiley:

At this stage of your life though farmer you should have tasted more of the chocolates of the world. Are you thinking fond childhood memories or is it actual taste, because i’ve had animal and chomps in the last year and they taste nothing like i remember.[/QUOTE]

Ah I have tasted them hence my references to Twix, Yorkies, Drifters etc. I remember the Honeybee being particulalry nice from my school days but haven’t tasted it since. Shops generally have Animal Bars and Chomps beside the till so now and again I have picked them up and they still taste well - particularly the Animal.

I went to boarding school, so it wasn’t really an issue. 5.00 a week from the old fella, on top on what i might have made picking spuds on the saturday, depending on the time of the year.

It was drink and fags became an issue as i got older, chocolate took a back seat.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]I went to boarding school, so it wasn’t really an issue. 5.00 a week from the old fella, on top on what i might have made picking spuds on the saturday, depending on the time of the year.

It was drink and fags became an issue as i got older, chocolate took a back seat.[/QUOTE]

Never smoked during school but drank alright. Always seemed to have eough money stashed away for that though.

I played pool and snooker religiously in my final years in school - that was where my money went.

Moro for me, fuckin love em

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Never smoked during school but drank alright. Always seemed to have eough money stashed away for that though.
I played pool and snooker religiously in my final years in school - that was where my money went.[/QUOTE]

Oh ya, amazing how little money you would save (as in, in small amounts like a fiver) to get a night out boozing, or knacker drinking really. A tenner would get you fairly fucked back then, and get you a cab back to the school from town as well. Even though we often drank it all and ran on the cab.:smiley:

Do you peel them open ever Locke?