What Is The Best + 🐐 Chocolate Bar In The World?

If you’re going into smaller chocolate bars nothing beats a Tunnock’s Caramel.* They are a fantastic piece of chocolate engineering. More chocolate and caramel crammed into that few square inches than in any other bar on the market. An extraordinary little thing.

Surprised at the fondness for Crunchies here - nowhere near enough chocolate, I’d argue whether it should be considered a chocolate bar at all.

Oh and now that Flano has introduced American bars to the race well then I’d campaign for the Charlestown Chew. Superb curly-wurly style effort without the ivy effect.

*A Fox’s Classic would run it close on taste but loses out on bulk.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]I went to boarding school, so it wasn’t really an issue. 5.00 a week from the old fella, on top on what i might have made picking spuds on the saturday, depending on the time of the year.

It was drink and fags became an issue as i got older, chocolate took a back seat.[/QUOTE]

thinly veiled “i blew the 6th form prefect” posty by kev

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]I went to boarding school, so it wasn’t really an issue. 5.00 a week from the old fella, on top on what i might have made picking spuds on the saturday, depending on the time of the year.

It was drink and fags became an issue as i got older, chocolate took a back seat.[/QUOTE]

Bender.

Thought one of the guys a little insecure about their sexuality would come out with something alright.:smiley:

How did you know I have private thoughts about getting touchy feehily with Mark from Westlife? I wonder what his favourite chocolate bar is.

Can’t believe nobody has mentioned the fudge bars when talking about the smaller bars, they are glorious…

Microwave a mars bar for thirty seconds , lovely job, make sure you don`t leave it in any longer or the chocolate burns and goes lumpy.

mars krispies are the real job - melted mars bars, golden syrup and rice krispies mixed together and let cool

on smaller bars the taz bar was always a winner… used to love smiley bars too - and before anyone says it freddo carmel is not the same as a taz bar…

I’d say Kev was into them when he was in boarding school.

Kev used to pack a lot of fudge for his 6th form prefect

As much as I hate to agree with farmer, biscuit and raisin Yorkie is the winner.

i hear they used to call him the human pincushion…

Butterfinger. Quality!

[quote=“cailinlochgarman”]mars krispies are the real job - melted mars bars, golden syrup and rice krispies mixed together and let cool

…[/QUOTE]

There’s a caf in Blackrock does a great version of this. Made a batch myself one day when I was banging a girl who worked there. Butter and Mars melted and mixed together with melted chocolate on top left to cool. Not very healthy but ridiculously nice.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Milky Way.

Not much calories, an intense taste experience and deliciously smooth.[/QUOTE]

you’re talking about the bar, right?

Thinly veiled “I washed dishes” post.

Ah she was well worth it :clap:

:clap::clap:

Anyone ever eat those battered mars bars?

Anyone ever eat those battered mars bars?[/quote]

Or course, I’d say plenty of people have.

‘Of’ course