What Is The Best + 🐐 Chocolate Bar In The World?

It’s chocolate and in bar form.

They do it a bit further up on Fridays but chocolate guy isn’t there

I think it’s Aldi do a very nice dark chocolate. It comes in a thin cardboard packaging with 3 or 4 smaller bars inside it.
Nice with some coffee.

I’ve a…“Daim” bar in front of me here…lovely with a cup of tea…but since when did they change the name???

Just having a bit of a Nestle Crunch with a cup of tea here.

A noble bar :clap:

Lidl’s Bellarom range.

Yellow snacks are very underrated though i suppose they are more of a biscuit.

lads, I have unearthed a candidate.

wouldnt eat much chocolate but chokito is a real gem

No Bounty bar? Catch bar? , Two n Two bar? Fry’s ? Fudge? Fruit and Nut?

You’ll have to set up a second poll methinks.

I continue to mourn the passing of the Aztec bar which was one of the great chocolate treats. Cadbury’s Old Jamaica which was a rum and raisin bar was a lovely bit of chocolate as well.

the demise of the texan bar was very sad. twas a wonderful bar. the removal of the tinfoil on the raisin and biscuit has had a detrimental effect on its flavour, it was a top 3 bar before that

This one, clearly.

http://www.thechocolatebarwexford.ie

The vast majority of items mentioned on this thread are not in fact chocolate bars. They are a load of shit with a bit of chocolate on the outside.
I’m a purist who only partakes of Chocolate bars with at minimum of 85% Cocoa content, preferably northwards of 90%. Anything less than that is just sugar and fucking milk (and god knows whatever else shit if you count Mars, Snickers and others such abominations).

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 352704”]The vast majority of items mentioned on this thread are not in fact chocolate bars. They are a load of shit with a bit of chocolate on the outside.
I’m a purist who only partakes of Chocolate bars with at minimum of 85% Cocoa content, preferably northwards of 90%. Anything less than that is just sugar and fucking milk (and god knows whatever else shit if you count Mars, Snickers and others such abominations).[/quote]

Are you gonna tell us which one is best spaface?

Macaroon, Bounty or Topic for me.

Toffee crisp!

The slim variants of the Dairy Milks are top class i think. I know they are scarce on volume and expensive but they always taste excellent. i put it down to the amount of chocolate in your gob and the fact it melts quicker and thus tastes better.

I find with normal Dairy Milk bars you are chewing the fuckers and don’t get the best of it.

Whats the opinions on chocolate from the fridge lads? Yay or nay?

Yes to the fridge.

The daim milka is a noble bar also.

On a bit of a Curly Wurly binge at the moment. You’d want a pair of them to be gnawing away at because of the holes and everything but they’re a smashing bar.

My all-time favourites are probably the Terry’s Chocolate Orange and the Star Bar.

1 Like

Not a chocolate fan, but had a Twix the other day and it was lovely.

This is a top class bar

http://www.labelgiqueavotreporte.com/img/p/1900-2251-thickbox.jpg